Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    motorcity Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 21, 2013, 10:47 PM
    Tempstar Model END4X24C14A2
    When I turn the thermostat up the furnace turns on and it ignites for about 30 seconds and then turns off. I get 4 flashing lights and if I turn the switch off and then back on it runs again for about 30 seconds and once again turns off and flashes the 4 green lights. If I leave it alone it will switch from 4 to 7 flashing lights. I can not get it warmer than about 66 degrees in the house and that's if I go and flip the switch on and off every 20 minutes.
    mygirlsdad77 Posts: 5,713, Reputation: 339
    Plumbing Expert

Jan 22, 2013, 05:26 PM
    There should be a diagnostic code on the inside of the blower door. Let us know what it says. 4 flashes usually indicates a high limit open, but the codes can vary greatly from brand to brand. The answer is usually in the code. Or at least it should point us in the right direction.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tempstar model ntc6075fba1 [ 0 Answers ]

I have a tempstar model furnace NTC6075FBA1. My consultant explained that I need to replace the reduce draft motor. When we turn on the heat switch, nothing happens and the fan is stuck. What am I looking at as far as price for replacing this motor?

How many tons is the tempstar model # TCA224AKA4? [ 3 Answers ]

Model # TCA224AKA4 Serial # L015082695 25 amp breaker 208/230 volt phase 1

How many ton is my tempstar 5000 model ch5530vkd1 [ 1 Answers ]

How many ton is my tempstar 5000 model ch5530vkd1 I am getting ready to add on an additional 300 sq ft and want to know if it can handle the load. Tks

Tempstar model #PGF048K080A / No heat. [ 0 Answers ]

I have a Tempstar model# PGF048K080A tried to turn on the heater and no heat. So I inspected the unit & found the pressure switch was burned out. Replaced the pressure switch & still no heat. Now I believe the draft inducer motor is also burned out. I put my ohms meter on the inducer motor and get...

# of Tons for Tempstar 5000 model # CA5530UKA1 [ 1 Answers ]

How many tons is a Tempstar High efficiency 5000 model # CA5530UKA1 I am looking to replace with out replacing the tower inside the house, Just the outside unit?

View more questions Search