Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    KIRAN95 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 21, 2013, 10:30 PM
    Finding magnetic field due to a current carrying conductor
    An infinitely long current carrying conductor is in the shape of the parabola y^2=4x.What is the magnetic field at the point (1,0) if the current flowing is I?

Check out some similar questions!

How much current to cancel earth's magnetic field? [ 1 Answers ]

It can be shown the magnetic field in a long narrow tube is uniform and given by B(Tesla =1.26E-6 N I(amp)? where N is number of wire loops/meter. Assuming the solenoid is aligned along the Earth's magnetic field,how much current is needed to cancel the Earth's field? earth's magnetic field is...

North or South Magnetic Field? [ 2 Answers ]

I don't know the polarity of my magnet. I don't know if it's north, south, or a different one on each side. How do I find out?

Magnetic field in the solenoid? [ 0 Answers ]

A long solenoid (n = 1200turns/m, radius = 2.0 cm) has a current of a 0.30 A in its winding.A long wire carrying a current of 20 A is parallel to and 1.0 cmfrom the axis of the solenoid. What is the magnitude of theresulting magnetic field at a point on the axis of thesolenoid?

A hollow cylindrical conductor & electric field? [ 0 Answers ]

A hollow cylindrical (inner radius 1mm, outer radius 3mm) conductor carries a current of 80 A parallel to its axis. This current is uniformly distributed over a cross section of the conductor. Determine the magnitude of the magnetic field at a point that is 2mm from the axis of the conductor

Force on a wire in a magnetic field. [ 1 Answers ]

If a 190 cm wire carrying 15.00 A of current experiences a force of 0.60N, a)What is the direction and magnetic field intensity that is causing this? b)At what angle would the field need to be at to have the force experienced?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.