Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    stephens90 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 17, 2007, 05:22 AM
    What's the name and who's the artist of that song?
    Male/ country / lyrics are:

I know you loved him a long time ago, even now in my love you still want him I know,
    But darling this time let your memory's die, when you hold me tonight, don't close your eyes.

Don't close you eyes, let it be me, don't pretend it's him, in some fantasy, daring just once let yesterday go, and you'll find more love than you've ever know, just hold me tight when you love me tonight and don't close your eyes.
    XxRoosterXx Posts: 44, Reputation: 9

Mar 17, 2007, 05:47 AM
    It would be Keith Whitley.
    airbats-goku Posts: 220, Reputation: 16

Mar 18, 2007, 11:57 AM
    Don't Close Your Eyes - Keith Whitley

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can you tell me name/artist of song? [ 2 Answers ]

These are the lyrics I remember. I can't find it on Google. The chorus is: "It's been a long long long long long long long long long long long long time" Repeat. And some other lyrics are about learning religion from star wars by learning how to let go and putting arches on the moon, and...

Need name of song or artist [ 1 Answers ]

I am looking for a song that has an island beat with flute. It is sung by a woman with a kind of throaty voice. The chorus of the song goes, "Too much thinking, too much worrying, rest your head beside me...." It was given to me on a burned disc by a friend, and he doesn't remember who the...

Need name of song or artist [ 8 Answers ]

Song out sometime in 79-80 I believe. Ballad. Lyrics go... When I was a younger man, I hadn't a care. Running around, hitting the town growing my hair. Chorus goes... Since then I never look back, it's almost like living a dream.. and oooo, I love you.

Really need this artist/song! [ 2 Answers ]

Please help. Keep hearing this song on radio but never catch who it is. It is a recent song and is sung a male voice. Some lyrics I know are 'so I go into the open singing out your name'

View more questions Search