Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hopeless2850 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jan 21, 2013, 04:10 PM
    Too few jobs!
    How in the world do I get a good job!!

I am a part-time college student, I have my resume, and I have some experience, but I am never hired. I don't understand!!

Help?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jan 21, 2013, 04:14 PM
    Maybe your resume needs tweaking. Have you checked for a campus job -- yard work, food service, in one of the offices, tutoring? Does the college post area jobs? Do you have a car?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jan 21, 2013, 04:34 PM
    What kind of jobs have you applied to so far?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is there any jobs for me to do when I am 12 [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I am 12 and I was looking for a job it is really hard is there a job on the computer what is easy and you can get around $10 because I don't want to go out of the house because of my dad but I would like to have a free job no hard work and it is easy

What jobs can I do [ 1 Answers ]

I am 12 and I would like to know what jobs I would be able to do, to help people out.

Jobs [ 3 Answers ]

Have received an email from<work permit [email protected]>?informed me that there is a very good offer to me in uk and pay 300 pound to take work permit from there some one answer me Please

Jobs, jobs, jobs! [ 2 Answers ]

Which would you get paid more for.. Being a first school teacher OR Being a teacher assistant in a first school OR Working in a child's home where they get fosterd etc OR Being an Air Hostess

View more questions Search