Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    redeye34 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 21, 2013, 11:22 AM
    Jacuzzi fill valve , does it have a filter to screen out small gravel or sand particl
    The jacuzzi fill valve must have a gravel filter, is there any way to clean tis or remove the filter?
    massplumber2008 Posts: 12,832, Reputation: 1212
    Senior Plumbing Expert

Jan 21, 2013, 05:24 PM
    No filters on any jacuzzi fill valves I know of... ;)

If you have a model number or pictures of your valve I could tell you more...

Mark
    mygirlsdad77 Posts: 5,713, Reputation: 339
    Plumbing Expert

Jan 21, 2013, 05:25 PM
    Why would there be gravel in the water line that feeds the fill valve? Not sure I completely understand what you are experiencing. Please clarify.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sand Filter [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Triton Sand Filter, TR-100. How do I go about removing the sand?

Fill Sand vs. Paver Sand [ 2 Answers ]

Is there a difference in "Fill Sand" vs. "Paver Sand"? When quoting prices for laying a patio, I'm finding that Paver sand is about 10 times the price. Will Fill sand be sufficient if packed well and laid thick enough?

Is my sand filter leaking sand in the pool? [ 2 Answers ]

Is my sand filter leaking sand in the pool? Yellowish/grey residue matter is coming into my pool, especially whilst vacuuming. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Sand Filter is blowing out sand into my pool [ 3 Answers ]

Lately when I backwash my above ground pool, the filter blows out sand into the water. What causes this? When backwashing the filter, I turn off the pump, turn the dial to backwash and turn the pump on low. Is the pump supposed to be on during the backwash and rinse cycle?

Blue Stone over 1/2" gravel or sand? [ 2 Answers ]

I'm laying 1" Blue Stone. I already have a good base (4" -6") of crushed limestone, I've been told I should now use Sinter stone(1/2") by some and sand by others, before laying my stone. It seems each comes with it's own pros and cons; what do you think?

View more questions Search