Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Redvodka Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 21, 2013, 07:22 AM
    Is it possible to have this kind of network configuration?
    Modem -> PC with 2 network cards -> Router -> All my other network devices

I intend to setup that PC as a VPN client as DD-WRT does not support my router model.

Thanks in advance!!
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jan 21, 2013, 07:42 AM
    Sure you can.
    Look into DMZ/firewall routing.
    hfreel Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Feb 13, 2013, 01:55 PM
    Better solution is to go

Modem-->Router--> Rest of the network including the PC.

PC uses only the one NIC and accepts VPN connection via a NAT in the Router/FW.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Network printer Sharing XP-Vista Configuration [ 0 Answers ]

I have XP computer connect with printer and other computer using Vista. XP has service pack 3 installed and won't be able to install LLTD file any more. Vista computer's network discovery is on and it still cannot see XP computer in the network map . How to make Vista computer to see XP computer...

Network configuration [ 1 Answers ]

Hi Connect 6 computers with server using switch. If there is any configuration please help me. Tnx.

Need to enable network on this configuration [ 12 Answers ]

Hi everybody I have a wired router that have an ip 192.168.1.1 and it is connected to two computers that have ips of 192.168.1.2 and 192.168.1.3 and I connected aan linksys access point and it take an ip of 192.168.1.4 and it gives the connected devices such as my laptop an ip of 10.1.1.100 Now...

Network printer Sharing XP-Vista Configuration [ 10 Answers ]

I am trying to share printers over a network. One is Windows XP, the other Vista. The XP machine has the printers attached. The Vista machine can see the printers, but shows an error when I try to install. I have downloaded and installed the driver from the manufacturer site and installed on...

View more questions Search