Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dazedout Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 20, 2013, 08:56 PM
    My son that had a heart transplant
    My son had a heart transplant 3yrs ago well I was awoken in the night and standing at my bed room was a spirt of a young lady she walked in my sons room that happened months ago last week my son stayed with his grandmother she is seeing a showdow of a young woman walking in front of my son. The thing is I never told her about what I have seen.m6 mom described her as what I have seen.
    martinizing2 Posts: 1,868, Reputation: 819
    Expert

Jan 21, 2013, 08:32 AM
    I am rather confused about what you are asking. Do you think that the young you describe is the person who donated the heart ?

Some clarification of your question would be helpful.
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Jan 21, 2013, 04:16 PM
    Whether people are seeing a spirit or not, I don't believe a heart transplant would have anything to do with it.
    16hisbabygurl04 Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Jan 22, 2013, 08:18 AM
    This young woman could be someone who "protects" or "follows" your son. She probably feels as if she is safe with him, and that's why she is with him. You never know. If she seems a threat then I say get help, But The sounds of it I don't think there is anything wrong :)
    martinizing2 Posts: 1,868, Reputation: 819
    Expert

Jan 22, 2013, 09:39 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by ;
    16hisbabygurl04
    this young woman could be someone who "protects" or "follows" your son. She probably feels as if she is safe with him, and thats why she is with him. You never know. If she seems a threat then I say get help, But The sounds of it i dont think there is anything wrong

Where do you come by this information? I don't think we have enough information to form any kind of conclusion.
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Jan 22, 2013, 02:25 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by martinizing2 View Post
    Where do you come by this information? I don't think we have enough information to form any kind of conclusion.
    Television.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can't remember the author title for the life of me... heart transplant book? [ 0 Answers ]

I read a book last year, but I can't remember anything about the title or author, just the plot. Facts I remember: -Romance novel -Young woman and man (20's-30's?) - Very much in love - if I remember right, at one point she visits him at the office wearing a skirt and no underwear and they...

Can't remember the author title for the life of me... heart transplant book? [ 0 Answers ]

I read a book last year, but I can't remember anything about the title or author, just the plot. Facts I remember: -Romance novel -Young woman and man (20's-30's?) - Very much in love - if I remember right, at one point she visits him at the office wearing a skirt and no underwear and they...

My son by heart [ 31 Answers ]

Let me ask a question, my nephew has lived with me and his father since the day he was born. She left when he was 2, gave my brother full custody 2 yrs but had visitation rights, which she used twice. She has not seen or attempted to reach him Since Jan 06. She does not pay child support. Legally,...

View more questions Search