Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    compiler Posts: 91, Reputation: -1

Jan 20, 2013, 07:48 PM
    How to disable the pop up message in Windows DVD maker?
    I tried to burn a DVD disc by the Windows DVD Maker in Windows 7. After I added a file, I did not burn it but exited. Every time when I turn on the computer now, there is a pop up message that "you have files waiting to be burned to disc" in the task bar. How can I disable the pop up message because I will no longer burn it?
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Jan 20, 2013, 08:03 PM
    Did you remove the file from the projects list in the program? Most often it automatically saves the list so you can return to it easily. Try opening the program and see if it is still there. If it is then delete it.
    compiler Posts: 91, Reputation: -1

Jan 21, 2013, 10:57 AM
    How to check the waiting files in the Windows DVD maker? I opened the Windows DVD Maker and could not see any files there but the pop up message still displays as soon as I open the computer.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Windows Movie Maker Burning a Dvd [ 1 Answers ]

Trying to burn dvd, error pops up on scene. Error synchronizing project, This tempory directory isn't accessible.

Having really bad trouble with Windows dvd maker [ 1 Answers ]

I'm a beginner on windows dvd maker. I have saved YouTube videos to realplayer and saved them to a file. When I get on to windows dvd maker and press add items and stroll down to video, it comes up with realplayer downloads. When I click on realplayer downloads it comes up with nothing on on media...

Problems loading a DVD into Windows Movie Maker. [ 3 Answers ]

I'm not sure if I'll be able to explain my situation clearly, but I'll try. I have a Hitachi DZ-MV550A and this is my first time using it. I finalized the DVD-R and loaded it into my computer. It comes up on the computer as DVD_CAMERA (E:), so that's not the problem. Now I want to edit the video...

Windows dvd maker defective. [ 2 Answers ]

Hey I need a quick answer to my problem, my computers iac25_32.ax is corrupt and my dvd maker isn't working . Apperntly this has been happing a lot and I'm trying to find something to fix it but if anyone can help me out give a quick shout at dimplez_4_eva @ hotmail.com that's also my msn so I just...

View more questions Search