Ask
    mepe217 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 20, 2013, 03:31 PM
    Revealing the meaning
    What does the number seven represent? It was always my favorite
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jan 20, 2013, 04:28 PM
    You might want to read this site regarding the number seven in Christianity --

THE NUMBER SEVEN IN THE HOLY BIBLE
    akar249 Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Jun 18, 2013, 01:14 PM
    Seven is odious the seventh. It means that one who visualizes seven is constricted from their destiny. Do you have a obstacle in your way that you think is not able to be overcomed. Be careful Seven is a sign of the serpentine seven. A snake like group of demons who look to hurt and maim others around you.
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Jun 20, 2013, 05:43 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by akar249 View Post
    Seven is odious the seventh. It means that one who visualizes seven is constricted from their destiny. Do you have a obstacle in your way that you think is not able to be overcomed. Be careful Seven is a sign of the serpentine seven. A snake like group of demons who look to hurt and maim others around you.
    Well, you have one thing right, the demonic is definitely part of all of this nonsense. Demons want us to be fearful and will put anything in our way that will hinder our true abilities... and that's what all of this is... just a road block in somebody's life.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Revealing mental health issues to new girl friend [ 8 Answers ]

So... Brief synopsis - I suffered with cycles of depression and 'productive' mania since the age of 14-15. It came to a head in epic style a couple of years back and I was diagonised with bi-polar disorder. Since then I've worked really hard to balance my life and keep myself on even keel. I...

Revealing a secret to someone [ 9 Answers ]

OK guys, this is rather an unusual post. I'm 19 and because of one thing I have never allowed myself to be in a relationship or become attached to anyone because this one thing scares me... I have recently met a guy who is 21 and I really like him, we are currently seeing each other, but this is...

Revealing medical information and invasion of privacy [ 3 Answers ]

I work for a well known shop as a licensed cosmotologist. I have many customers that visit regularly and ask for me specifically to cut their hair. I recently suffered a miscarriage and had to be out of work for about a week. While I was gone my manager waited on many of my customers. After I...

View more questions Search