Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Myris Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 20, 2013, 02:31 PM
    Looking for a 80's 90's movie about a boy who shrinks to the size of a mouse
    In the 90's I saw a movie at school, which was displayed on a big screen (which was kind of new back then).
    The movie was about a boy (or perhaps girl) who found a mousehole unde his bed. Besides the hole was a nail, after touching the nail he shrunk to the size of a mouse. He made friends with the mouse and had some adventure in the mousehole.
    I'm certain it was not an animated movie.
    Can someone help me with the title?
    P@t Posts: 115, Reputation: 3

Mar 1, 2014, 08:25 AM
    Nils Karlsson Pyssling (1990) - IMDb

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'm looking for a movie that has a mouse in who I think is a spy(not danger mouse). [ 4 Answers ]

The only scene I remember is a plane crashing and a fat mouse surviving by being locked in the bathroom on the toilet. Also, the mouse may have driven a red car, but I'm not sure.

Movie about a boy and a wind up killer toy mouse ? [ 0 Answers ]

"70's or 80s film about a boy who finds a wind up toy mouse. He plays with it & it goes around in circles. When people aren't looking it roams around & kills - first the pets, then the family, dragging their bodies into an oversize mouse hole ?

I'm looking for a movie about a woman who is dating her shrinks son. [ 3 Answers ]

All I remember about the previews was her talking to her shrink about her and her boyfriend(shrink's son) sex life.

Fantasy Animated Movie about boy, title of movie is boy's name. [ 1 Answers ]

I can't really remember any details, so I will be amazed if anyone knows what I'm talking about... All I can remember is that the move is about a young boy, I watched the move on VHS around 1993. The movie is animated and I'm almost positive that the boy's name is the title of the movie. I'm not...

When connecting laptop to TV, ie7 shrinks size [ 1 Answers ]

Have Dell inspiron 6000. Can connect laptop to TV and view. But when I click on internet explorer , the web page shows up, if you move the cursor anywwhere on the webpage, it shrinks in size. You can zoom in but any maneuver with the mouse, shrinks it back down again. This only occurs after...

View more questions Search