Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    maks07 Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Jan 20, 2013, 10:37 AM
    Heavy lower body
    Hi
    I am underwight.
    My upper body is extremely thin and lower body is heavy. I want to improve my figure, but by eating a lot of food is adding fat to my lower body.
    Are there any exercises or diets which will help me to gain my upperbody.
    Pleaseeeee help me!!
    quiir Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Mar 2, 2013, 07:21 PM
    Cario workouts help with weight loss, look for those that are targeted toward lower body areas.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Wisdom tooth removed and now I got a heavy body pain and fever [ 1 Answers ]

I went and remove my lower right wisdom tooth and da tooth in front of it. Itz a day later now and I got a heavy body pain and extremely high fever. My entire body is sore. Could it be a flu ? If so can I get a flu injection so soon after my teeth extraction?

My lower body and my heart and head [ 6 Answers ]

My lower body hurts flashing pains. And then I start getting a headach then it moves to my heart and my breathing changes. I don't know what's going in

Can something heavy damage my arm or body after I get the HPV shot from the doctor? [ 1 Answers ]

I am going to get my next HPV shot from the doctor in about three more week from my doctor. My father tell me if I carry my book bag that it could damage my arm or my body. My book bag is about 13 lbs book and stuff. I am going probably have before I go to school. Then I will be heading to school...

Lower body. [ 1 Answers ]

I have a huge problem that upsets me to the point of depression. No matter what I do... and no matter how many pounds I've lost... I have always had huge hips, thighs, a huge butt and worst of all - cellulite on d outer thighs/hips. Help!

View more questions Search