Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    brianneelizabeth Posts: 60, Reputation: 7

Mar 17, 2007, 12:00 AM
    Any suggestions or ideas.
    Hey everyone,
    Me and my boyfriend just had a pregnancy scare I say that because it was extremely unplanned, but after a long process of negative after negative and believe it or not a positive we started thinking and got disappointed after every negative. Anyway now that we know for sure that I'm not pregnant we are trying to conceive #1 for him and #2 for me. Since I haven't gotten a period I don't know when I'm ovulating but we kept trying anyway pretty much every day with the odd exception. Lately I've been having a lot of cramping, I'm not gaining any weight but my pants are super tight on me lately like almost cutting off the circulation. My breasts are swollen and tingly, washroom breaks are closer together, back aches, headaches... if my period does decide to come this month I should get it around the 26thish... so that's still a bit away, and I hate this waiting period.. any ideas or suggestions.. could I be pregnant this time.. is it all in my head... oh might I add my last period was jan 26thish... somewhere around there..

Help..
    Lacey19 Posts: 193, Reputation: 9

Mar 17, 2007, 02:51 AM
    Still no luck then hunny
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Mar 17, 2007, 06:35 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by brianneelizabeth
    believe it or not a positive
    Usually HPTs give false negatives, not false positives. So from this I would assume you ARE pregnant. Have you made that doctor's appointment yet?
    brianneelizabeth Posts: 60, Reputation: 7

Mar 17, 2007, 11:52 AM
    Yes I have and had a blood test done and everything and negative! I have another appointment on Monday to figure out what's going on with my body and why I haven't gotten my period..
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Mar 17, 2007, 12:24 PM
    Good for you. It is always best to go to the doctor when you have any health concern.

Please keep us posted.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need some suggestions, Please. [ 5 Answers ]

I have been dating this guy for 4 months, next month is his 40 birthday. Anyone have any great Ideas on what I can do, I would really like to top my Christmas present to him, (football tickets to go and watch his favorite team play for him and a friend, plus airfare and hotel.) I really would...

Any more suggestions [ 1 Answers ]

I haven't started anything to lighten my under arms. I have been reading all your experieces and greatly appreiate your input. I'm medium/dark tan skin and have pretty dark underarms, knees and inner thighs. This has always been an issue for me and have waited too long to do something about...

Suggestions? [ 1 Answers ]

I don't get along with a sister who is a year and half older than me, I am having problems with my parents with communicating, the youngest sister doesn't like talking to me and is hostile towards me when I try to involve her or get invloved with things with her, and the oldest sister I don't...

Need Some Suggestions [ 17 Answers ]

Well, My Problem Is My 9 Mth Old Daughter Will Not Sleep In Her Own Bed. She Will Not Sleep Anywhere Without Me! I Try To Put Her In Her Crib, But She Just Won't Go In There. She Thinks It Is For Playing In, And Not For Sleeping In. I Am Not A Big Fan Of Letting Her Cry It Out, But If That Is The...

View more questions Search