Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    maggiemc Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 20, 2013, 07:54 AM
    My boyfriends mum just died how will that affect him and our relationship
    Just started being distant with me his mum died a week ago how will affect us xxx
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Jan 20, 2013, 08:01 AM
    His mother just died and you're thinking about yourself here. Be there for him, worry about him right now.

Jan 20, 2013, 08:08 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by odinn7 View Post
    His mother just died and you're thinking about yourself here. Be there for him, worry about him right now.
    Naw am no thinking about myself wee have a kid together he's being distant we have been on and off for 5yr

Jan 20, 2013, 08:12 AM
    Am just worried we will split up again which a don't want x

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My boyfriends job is a facilitator how does this affect our relationship [ 0 Answers ]

My boyfriend has a job as a facilitator for the government, he sets up and organizes workshops. I feel he is constantly questioning me like he does his team at work. I am extremely frustrated. He will pose a statement to me like"communication is very important". I responded, "Don't you think it...

Boyfriends mum told me things should I tell him [ 8 Answers ]

My boyfriend has been honest about a lot of things like ex's, issues in past etc but when I was talking with his mum the other day she was dragging his past girlfriends up and trying to put me off him. She also said that she thought that he'd used drugs before.. I know a lot but should I tell him...

My boyfriends mum died and he is pushing me away and always angry at me... [ 1 Answers ]

I understand that it is normal for him to push me away as I have read other posts on it but I need to know what else to expect? I love him so much and he keeps telling me he doesn't know how he feels and that I cause him more pain, I'm trying to be there for him but its like he doesn't want me...

My mum has just died [ 3 Answers ]

How can I hold my family together my husband has had 10 years of life with me and has told me unless I change my attitude he will take my beatifull boys and laeave me what can I do to prevent this please I love my kids and husband to bits

View more questions Search