Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ZackeryBurch Posts: 27, Reputation: 4

May 20, 2013, 05:19 PM
    I want to let everybody know of a new interesting development I have seen in this topic.
    First I'd like to apologize for twisting God's Word.
    Second, God may not condemn it [sex outside of marriage] in his word, but he has given thousands of people the wisdom and understanding to know that it is wrong. I do not regret the decisions that I've made, but when my GF broke up with me I understood that even though God had told me "she is the woman I SHOULD marry" that doesn't mean I actually WILL marry her. I could still make mistakes and screw up and then things wouldn't turn out the way I THOUGHT. My GF and I are back together, but I almost really lost something special, and now I'm being more precautions than ever.
    With that being said, if I have caused a brother to fall I must ask for forgiveness. And I must admit I was wrong to declare that sex outside of marriage was not wrong.
    jakester Posts: 582, Reputation: 165

May 21, 2013, 11:35 AM
    It's all good Zackery... it takes a man of conviction and principle to come back to a thread like this and apologize for something you felt convicted about.

Nice to see people who have the courage to do such things.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Premarital sex.. once you start, can you stop? [ 11 Answers ]

Let me just give you my background, which I am so ashamed of and still regretting.. From ages 2-12 I was physically, mentally, and sexually abuse by my father and his friends. I didn't grow up with any religion but always prayed to God and loved Him. When I was 12 my mother found out what my...

Premarital sex when intending to marry? [ 32 Answers ]

Ok, so I have been dating my boyfriend for a year and a half. We are a very much in love and are both strong Christians. We get along so well, its almost unbelievable. He is truly my best friend and we are so close. We know 100% that we will get married someday. The problem is, we do not want...

We've stopped having premarital sex, now what? [ 8 Answers ]

Would like advice from someone of Baptist belief: I grew up with a non religious mother (who claims to be catholic but doesn't know much about the bible let alone try to follow it) and an absent atheist father. Any religious knowledge came from Sunday school when I would stay with my grandmother...

View more questions Search