Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    valeriep64 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 20, 2013, 04:50 AM
    Search Movie by Description
    I saw a movie a long time ago that was absolutely hilarious. It's about two guys making a film about the Bible, the WHOLE Bible. It follows their trials and tribulations. For instance, they cast a woman to play Eve and don't discover until she disrobes that she has a FULL BODY TATTOO of a snake! Later, they are filming scenes about Jesus. The guy who plays Jesus is a method actor and he's sitting on the set smoking! No major players in the movie, but it was a riot. Can anyone help with the name?
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Jan 20, 2013, 09:47 AM
    The Making of '...And God Spoke'

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Search for old movie by description [ 0 Answers ]

It's an old movie about a woman whom I believe was a waitress. She finds out that her husband cheated on her and she throws him out. Later, and I don't remember how/why, she opens an adoption agency in a storefront. I saw this movie a thousand years ago and can't remember much more. Very...

Movie search by description [ 1 Answers ]

The girl was rich, she fell in love with the stable boy, the mansion burns down, the girl runs back for stable boy, they both die, the wake up along time later as ghosts, the mansion is rebuilt and a new couple lives there, the ghosts try to communicate with the couple and succeed, and they have to...

Movie search by description? [ 1 Answers ]

A arabic girl rescues a boy from 2 men. The 2 men are a wife and husband who come to arabic deserts to find a mystry star. At the end of a movie boy's parents their son but the arabic girl dies.

Movie search by description [ 1 Answers ]

Movie where race horse was transported across statelines (CA--AZ) in order to foal on New Years's Eve rather than New Year's Day

View more questions Search