Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jwburford Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 19, 2013, 06:46 PM
    Glacier Bay Double Mirror Medicine Cabinet-Recessed
    One of the hinges on the smaller mirrored door broke. Where do we get replacement hinges? Is there a number or description we need to order them?
    The cabinet was purchased from Home Depot. Our contractor said the numbers on the box were Q88-787.

Check out some similar questions!

Glacier bay medicine cabinet 288-787 [ 7 Answers ]

Where can I obtain installation instructions?

Glacier bay medicine cabinet hinges [ 15 Answers ]

I have a glacier bay medicine cabinet model 122-757 and one of the hinges broke. I have not been able to find a similar one at Home Depot. Can I order a hinge directly from glacier bay? Phone number?

Glacier Bay Medicine Cabinets [ 0 Answers ]

I purchased Med. Cabinet # 122 757 door doesn't sit flush against cab. Can you adjust the hinge to correct this problem. Thanks

Glacier Bay Decorative Frame Cabinet Hinges [ 0 Answers ]

Took door off Medicine cabinet to install;now have trouble adjusting hinges to close properly and to line dorr proberly.How do I adjust hinges?

Movie with a talking medicine cabinet or mirror [ 3 Answers ]

I’m trying to track down the name of an old movie I saw on late night television during the 80’s. The movie appeared to have been made in the 60’s or perhaps the 70’s. I don’t remember much about the movie - it has a thin guy that was distressed about something. He jumped out of bed and went to...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.