Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    laffany Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 16, 2007, 08:33 PM
    Dream, Underground
    I had a strange dream. I was living underground. I had to go up over a railing in order to get into the hole that led me underground. I was reluctant at first but then embraced it wholeheartedly. As I climbed there was the glow of others, or rather of what seemed the soul of others, two couples in the water made of light, as this was next to the sea. It was colder underground than over ground.

Can anyone tell me anything as to what this means. I did not previously pay attention to a dream and sufferec accordingly? If you can, please help me. :)
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Mar 17, 2007, 04:55 AM
    Everybody and anybody can have different thoughts about another persons dream. You have never paid attention before so this one dream obvously means a great deal to you. I know this might be easy to say but you need to go with your instinct. What do you personally feel this dream is telling you?

Okay, now I will give you my thoughts on it anyway, but do not take it as if it is all fact. I am just looking at the dream and letting you know my personal take on it.

First, in real life I am thinking that maybe you are reluctant to live life. To meet new people. Maybe there are decisions that you have to make that others will help you guide your way. It being cold, well decisions that your pracastinating on might be keeping you from moving forward into a good area in your life.

Second thought, and others might tell you this too. That many people believe that maybe your dream does not mean anything for the real life, but dreaming state your actually in another state, another real world that your spirit is visiting. Your seeing souls and lovely people.

My question to you is how did you feel about your dream, how did you feel when you woke up? Did you feel amazingly at peace. If so you were probably visited by spirits sending you a message of love and peace and letting you know that everything will be fine, no matter what changes take place or what you are going to experience.

Joe
    AngelicParadox Posts: 18, Reputation: 1

Mar 28, 2007, 08:53 PM
    I have to wonder if your dream was not addressing issues of intimacy whether it be with self or another. Water generally denotes emotions, and in your dream was a sea of emotions. You saw two couples made of light and saw the glow of others. Perhaps you are in a relationship where you do not feel that special bond with your partner and would like to have a more spiritual relationship with them, similar to the couples made of light. The questions is... did you feel more comfortable above ground or underground? Did you feel for a moment that you would like to be like those above ground then realize underground was OK after all?

This dream could have meant many things. Jesushelper was exactly right when saying how important it is to understand how you felt when awakening from the dream. Was the feeling one that may have completed something you have currently been experiencing? Sometimes I find the feeling you wake up with is really a feeling of solution to something else. It's up to you to match how you would like to apply that feeling to some area of your life and then your dreams will start interpreting themselves <g>.

Sometimes I consciously try to re dream the same dream before I fall asleep. That way you can try to recapture the feeling and figure out what the real message is <g>. Incidentally, if it's a bad dream, and you do not like the feeling, you can try to dream the same dream and change the events for a different outcome.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need for speed underground 2 [ 2 Answers ]

I bought nfsug2 and I really like it... it runs perfectly until I quit the game... right when I quit the game my computer freases what should I do?? :confused: :confused:

London underground [ 1 Answers ]

As the london underground has countless disused stations how do engineers go about closing the line,do they fill it in with concrete,brick it up or simply leave it:confused:

I am awesome in Need for Speed: Underground [ 2 Answers ]

In Need for Speed: Underground for Xbox, I was driving a Volkswagen Golf with only Level 1 upgrades and beating everything, even the new Toyota Celicas! During the second Interstate Drag, WITHOUT Nitrous oxide, I hit 165about 20 seconds before finish line, at finish line, hit 185 with nitrous, and...

Underground mining [ 2 Answers ]

If you work as a underground miner, and duirng your shift you experience stuck in a "cave in" will you still get paid if you come out alive and will you receive overtime Pay for the entire time you are stuck underground?

Underground wiring advice [ 12 Answers ]

Hello, I am currently in the middle of digging a trench from my house to my garage, in order to wire the garage. What I would like to know is this: I live in NYC, which frowns upon the use of PVC in electrical work (i.e. no Romex, PVC boxes, non-metallic conduit, etc.), so I'm assuming I cannot...

View more questions Search