Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rickojam Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 16, 2007, 07:07 PM
    Kenmore Elite Washer does not spin or agitate
    Model 417.42142100. Front loading machine. Does not spin or agitate, drum will not operate. Everything else seems to work. Fills, drains, makes noise like it's working during all cycles.
    doug238 Posts: 1,560, Reputation: 62
    Ultra Member

Mar 24, 2007, 10:32 PM
    KENMORE WASHER AND DRYER
    Epinions.com - Posts in Sears Kenmore Elite Dryer Won't Run If Start Button Released
    doug238 Posts: 1,560, Reputation: 62
    Ultra Member

Mar 23, 2009, 07:50 PM

To the plumber that does not fix appliances... I am proud of you. I have been doing plumbing for 35 years, and guess what. I don't fix appliances either. However, I did have this appliance and it took me 2 months to find out how to fix it, and I did. This is simply sharing a site where I found my info, thank you very much.
    fixerw Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Mar 29, 2009, 12:59 AM

Check your drain hose behind the machine, it shd be approx 3 feet up from the ground before it goes into the standpipe

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kenmore elite washer won't spin or agitate [ 11 Answers ]

I have a 5 year olf Kenmore elite washer that does not spin/agitate or pump water. Took the shell off, pump off, motor off. I left the motor connected to the wiring, tried to spin/agitate, but get no motion on motor, just a buzzing noise. Seems like the motor is bad? Is there any way to test this,...

View more questions Search