Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    crystalbivens Posts: 489, Reputation: 26

Jan 17, 2013, 07:40 PM
    Could sexual abuse as a child bring on Bipolar?
    I don't remember much of my childhood, most of it is blocked out. I have a feeling that I was sexually abused as a child, for some reason I feel very uncomfortable around my father, brother and cousins. I do recall a few panic attacks as a child. I did experience sexual activity with a younger cousin and remember that but I can relate that to normal childhood behavior. I also remembering vaguely a time when I was playing with a friend and we went into my closet and touched each other. As a teenager I was very sexually active and each relationship I was in, I felt the need to be in control. Once the guy was crazy about me and gave me all I wanted from him I was done with him. Could this be an indication of why I have Bipolar and trust issues? Thank you
    crystalbivens Posts: 489, Reputation: 26

Jan 17, 2013, 08:05 PM
    I also remember being embaressed and feeling uncomfortable when seeing a sex scene in a movie. I was 25 years old before I could call myself a woman, I always referred to myself as being a girl or female
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jan 17, 2013, 08:54 PM
    http://www.google.ca/url?sa=t&rct=j&...,d.cGE&cad=rja

Here is info on bipolar disorder.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Verbal, Emotional, and/or Physical/Sexual Abuse as a Child. How Did It Affect You? [ 17 Answers ]

Hi, All! Okay. Serious matter. I'm going out on a limb, here... For a long, long time that which we now consider to be abuse in the legal sense, wasn't labeled as abuse. Now, there are many types of abuse that have been labeled, whereby there are possible legal ramifications for the...

Sexual abuse in nj [ 2 Answers ]

I am a 29 yr old young lady who was raped and molested by a family member at the ages of 6-9 yrs of age. I would like to know how I can pursue or if I can pursue charges against this demon. As I get older it tears me apart that this man has gotten away with what he has done. Are there statue of...

Bring lawsuits against child support agency for abuse of authority [ 7 Answers ]

C:eek:an regular people who have been abused by clear violations of the law as it applies to the child support ENFORCEMENT agency sue for damages in Civil court.

Child on child sexual abuse [ 12 Answers ]

Hello, Today I found out that my 13 year old grand daughter touched another 13 year old boys penis. He is so tramatized by the ordeal and his mother is just sick. I'm am at a wits end as to how to handle the situation. Legally what should be done about this. The boys mom wants my grand...

Devorice child custadiy and sexual abuse of a miner [ 1 Answers ]

What rights dose a inmate have when it comes to a devorce and custadiy. Also can the inmate be responsible for child support.

View more questions Search