Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    carebear0550 Posts: 130, Reputation: 2

Jan 17, 2013, 04:05 PM
    Similar to Operation X-mas Child?
    Is helping people a hobby?
    For me it is =D

Is there any stuff that can someone can alone do, that is similar to Operation Christmas Child, Teens for Jeans, Style your Sole, etc?

My other questions; Is there anything you can do with your school that is similar to Operation Christmas Child, Teens for Jeans, Style your Sole, etc?

Is there something that a child 11-12 years old can do to raise money for something such as wells in Africa, etc? Also, Any ideas to what the child could use the money for would also be greatly appreciated!! =D
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 17, 2013, 04:56 PM
    The reason those ideas and groups work is because it is not one person, they use thousands of people who work and help for free, and have millions of people that give money and material.

So unless you happen to be a millionaire and can just give lots of money for things, you can help best by working and helping of the current groups that are out there.

Visit nursing homes and read to the older people who no longer can read
    Work with your religious youth group to do fund raising
    Work with your teacher and other students at school to do a fund raiser

Earn money, rake leaves, mow yards, wash windows, walk dogs
    carebear0550 Posts: 130, Reputation: 2

Feb 16, 2013, 08:10 AM
    Sorry for the long delay but Thank you!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

What should I get my boyfriend for x-mas? [ 1 Answers ]

My boyfriend already got me this really nice expensive necklace and I don't know what to get him for Christmas. I want to give him something that reminds him of me but also I can see that he loves the gift. Any ideas?

Led X-mas lights don't work. Bulbs not burned out. [ 2 Answers ]

My string of 50 c6 type led X-mas lights don't work. They are only 2 weeks old. Wiring problem? How to tell?

My friends child's operation. Does this go here [ 8 Answers ]

My best friends oldest son *hes around 16* was out biking without a helmet (he was told to wear it but was also over an hour away from home so its not like we knew for sure if he was or not :( ) he somehow fell off his bike.. came home that night. Didn't say much went to bed... next day he got up...

View more questions Search