Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Steffy892013 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 17, 2013, 12:42 PM
    Drowning with my husband
    I dreamt that my husband, myself and my mother in law were in a car she stopped and parked in a carpark next to the river while she went into hospital. I noticed a man coming towards the car trying to get into our car when all of a sudden the car started rolling away into the river. It all happened so fast my husband tried to stop the car but the brakes wouldn't work so we got submerged under water. I remember not being able to say anything to him because it was moving very fast and the water was rising. But in the end we both survived and that's when I woke up,, in a shock I've never had a dream like that before of me and my husband almost dying together
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Jan 17, 2013, 02:35 PM
    Dreams can sometimes be very realistic. It is, in a sense, your body believing what the brain is producing. Doesn't mean it has a meaning or a reality to it.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jun 29, 2013, 06:28 PM
    It could mean you and your husband are getting in over your heads with something whether its financial or something else.
    mirandaap3 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 20, 2013, 06:10 PM
    Water means emotions. Are you facing emotional problems or feeling depressed?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is drowning a shahid [ 1 Answers ]

What are the signs of a martrys

Drowning dream [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I just had a dream that I was on my bed, asleep. And I heard a loud noise, but I didn't worry about it. After a while I got up. When I went in the kitchen and saw water spraying all around. The pipe from the kitchen faucet had burst and everything was wet, I tried getting the water to go...

How do I get over, I am drowning in my own mind [ 5 Answers ]

I feel embarrassed about writing this but I feel that I could do with some advice from people who do not know me. I met a guy when I was 20 and fell for him straight away, Head over heels! Long story short, this scared him and he although we went on a couple of dates he then started to become...

Drowning here [ 1 Answers ]

We have a judgment against us for past medical bills - a time when I was originally covered by Medicaid and then for a year without insurance. Until three months ago, I never received bills for the medical visits from when I had Medicaid because the hospital billed directly to Medicaid. Thus,...

Drowning in Grief [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I'll try to make this short... My grandmother raised me and we have always had a very special bond.I always knew I would take her death hard and even went so far as to tell her that when she died she would have to somehow come to me and let me know she was around.Well two weeks after we...

View more questions Search