Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kim2013 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 17, 2013, 10:04 AM
    Software for creating contracts for business
    Hello,

I have created a 30+ page contract in Word 2010 that is complete with content controls and repeating form fields. This form has everything I need EXCEPT I can't insert (or copy and paste) a pdf into a set field in the center of the contract so it expands according to size (1 page or 10 pages) keeping the contract text around it. I understand I can change the pdf into a word document and copy and paste it in but I need this to be a simple form for the users that don't know how to do that. Can Word even do this? If not, is there a software that will? I downloaded the trial version of Adobe XI Pro but it doesn't seem like it has that ability either. This form only needs to be able to be saved, printed and emailed not posted on the web or anything too fancy.

Thank you,
    Kim

Check out some similar questions!

How to get contracts for cleaning business [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to start a cleaning business do I apply for a fictitious name first and get a EIN number?

Software program to create contracts [ 5 Answers ]

I operate out of NJ and need to create a contract for my services. Can you suggest a software program I can use that is not to complicated

How do I get business contracts [ 8 Answers ]

I have all the legal things taken care of thanks a lot for your help. I'm having trouble with finding contracts. I have cold called they always have somebody and happy with the company they are dealing with. When I walk in to business it’s the same thing. How can I get pass the walls and get a...

Small business contracts [ 1 Answers ]

How do I write up a small business contract?

Creating graphics and design software [ 2 Answers ]

Hi all , I am looking for a software which can help me design or create a graphic such as a brochure to launch a new product, flyer or poster, a menu , promoting a product etc... Which may contain templates or already designed papers which can be easily adapted to what I need. I am not a...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.