Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    blondiee814 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 16, 2007, 05:48 PM
    Paper jam
    I have a hp deskjet d1320. I was printing,and all of a sudden it said paper jam.I looked and there is not a paper jam.. how do I get my printer to unjam or to work?
    vdwind Posts: 20, Reputation: 1

Mar 18, 2007, 11:48 PM
    Hi, the problem you're describing seems something is wrong with the electronics. But please describe once again, how exactly the problem happened. What light shines now when you turn on the printer. Does it make any response when you turn the printer on? What says the print monitor software at your computer?
    Open the front cover, does the cartridge move to the center to take off the printhead? Look more more carefully around the rollers, maybe there is a piece of paper, Try putting a sheet of paper, and then press the button to reload paper,and to eject the sheeet of paper. Does the printer respond to this?
    Tell me the answers, and we shall see what is the problem.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pearl Jam song [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know where I can download the song Reign O'er me by Pearl Jam?

In a legal jam [ 2 Answers ]

HELLO! I'm in a legal jam of which I know very little about, what I do know about is emergency medical work, structural firefighting, massage therapy, amongst other things.

My brothers tax jam - Indy Contractor or employee [ 2 Answers ]

My brother worked for a company installing store fixtures around the USA. He would be told what cities to go to, what stores, when to do them. He was paid by the hour, had a company credit card for expenses, had his hotel rooms paid for and a per Diem for food. The company would rent trucks when...

Traffic jam! Help! Number problems and Equations! [ 2 Answers ]

Ok I will be posting a lot of questions in this thread for the sake of trying not to clutter up the forums... so if you get the stuff I am talking about please stick around and help me out... I would love you forever... :p Ok so right at the moment I am having trouble with this problem here I...

Strawberry jam for diabetics [ 1 Answers ]

My sister has diabetes and I have lots of strawberries, so... does anyone have a recipe for Strawberry jam suitable for diabetics please? Thanks

View more questions Search