Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ju6e4ka Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 17, 2013, 07:42 AM
    Find a song by music video description
    I'm trying to find a song, but I've forgotten everything except some parts of music video.
    This song somehow reminds Lindsey Buckingham's Holiday Road, but it's from 90's
    So there were men dancing in auto repair shop looking like guys from the 60s, wearing leather jackets and with 'elvis' hairdos, you know.
    Please help me find this song!
    aliseaodo Posts: 1,671, Reputation: 259
    Movie Expert

Jan 17, 2013, 09:57 AM
    Not an exact match, but maybe this?
    Billy Joel - Uptown Girl - YouTube
    ju6e4ka Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 18, 2013, 08:47 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by aliseaodo View Post
    Not an exact match, but maybe this?
    Billy Joel - Uptown Girl - YouTube
    THANKS A LOT! Actually it is! ) I mixed up two versions of song and video - Billy Joel's and Westlife's )
    aliseaodo Posts: 1,671, Reputation: 259
    Movie Expert

Jan 18, 2013, 09:35 AM
    Yay! :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trying To Find A Song by Music Video Description Only [ 0 Answers ]

I believe this music video is about a year old and I'm pretty sure it's indie techno/dubstep or something of that sort, but I don't remember any lyrics, if there was any. I remember in the music video that it begins with two women walking out of what looks like a trailer home. They look like...

Find a music video and song by description [ 0 Answers ]

Black girl is dancing in tuxedo( she dances really well like cris brown) with other guys in tuxedos, this music video has some intimate moments. In the end she is in the woods and two guys in mirrored masks follow her, what's that song called or at least the name of a singer. She was supposed to be...

Help me find a song by music video description [ 2 Answers ]

The music video I am looking for from what I can remember... a girl is singing to a guy, he is sitting in a chair. The roles are reversed, she the singer is acting like the dude in the video and the guy is like the girl... so he understands what she goes through... shes in a suit and has a hat...

Trying to find a song by music video description only [ 0 Answers ]

The music video was played on TV about five, six or even seven years ago... All I remember is that it ended with a man who was walking along the beach and gets caught by a fishing hook and dragged into the ocean as if he were being fished by a sea creature.

Trying to find a song by music video description only [ 0 Answers ]

The song was from the 1990's or perhaps the early 2000's. The singer was female, most likely American, and the video was set in the middle of a street, she was singing the song while splashing about/kicking up water. I think the video was set in San Francisco but I can't be sure! Does anyone...

View more questions Search