Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    donnagalbright Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 16, 2013, 09:43 PM
    A pig sees the world
    Children's book about a pig in a pen among many other animals and an old truck ( I believe the pig thinks the old truck is a big animal that makes a funny sound when it starts. The pig sees many other animals when he accidentally gets out of his pen.he believes he is seeing the world as he roams around the barnyard.

Check out some similar questions!

Four Year Old Asking for Everything She Sees [ 9 Answers ]

Hi all, it's been so long. I'll be sure to jump in the chatty forums. Anywhozzils, Lately my four year old has been asking for everything she sees, on t.v. whatever other little kids have, books, movies--- really anything. I used to give her the "Oh okay ". Now she just won't stop asking...

A little girl sees a flying witch outside the window and enters into magic world [ 0 Answers ]

I watched a movie long time ago almost 13 or 14 years ago.a scene I remember is that a little girl and may be a boy also in a room see the things flying outside including a witch.then they open their room door and from this door they enter into a magical world.where they see trees are...

Looking for new clients over sees [ 2 Answers ]

We are looking for new business contacts overseas. My company makes Metal structure with upholstry fabric beds. We are a Portuguese company looking for new business partners, where do I start looking? I appreciate the help. Thanks

You can put lipstick on a pig... it's still a pig. [ 84 Answers ]

How low and pathetic. I can guess in advance that he will say that he was not referring to Palin. But smart folk will know this is not true. If Palin would have never made the lipstick comment, then Obama would never have said what he did. FPd4yk0x-eg

She sees me as a more than a friend? [ 11 Answers ]

I met this girl online and got to know her a bit over about 2 months. We met up in the real world and she is great like I imagined. I'm pretty sure she likes me and I was what she was expecting as well. We spent a few hours together talking, it was great and the time flew by. The problem is I am...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.