Ask
    bossjeh Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 16, 2013, 06:29 PM
    Wpa key
    How can I find WPA key? Thanks
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jan 16, 2013, 06:31 PM
    Since you created it, or whoever setup your router did, we can't tell you how to find it. However, if you don't know what it is, you can reset your router back to default settings and recreate one.
    Nubzor16 Posts: 62, Reputation: 2

Feb 5, 2013, 09:57 PM
    If you are connected to the network then u can use this if u are using windows
    WirelessKeyView: Recover lost WEP/WPA key/password stored by Wireless Zero Configuration service

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

New PSS3, do not know how to find the WPA key setting for my system. Is it the s/n? [ 1 Answers ]

Where can I find the WPA key setting for my modem?

My wifi says it requires a WPA key, but it's unsecured. [ 1 Answers ]

The other day, my computer gave me an internet error saying something about the wireless settings no longer matching up. I went into the settings, and selected WPA and used the key "september". After it still gave me the "Wireless settings" error, I took it off my preferred networks list. On my...

Forgot wpa key on a ps3 [ 3 Answers ]

I have a ps3 that used to be connected to the internet then I somehow reset the network settings or something like that and now I cabt connect to the internet and I don't know what to do because I don't know about all this wpa key stuff or wierless router stuff or nothing

Wpa key on router [ 1 Answers ]

How do I find my wpa key on my linksys router.

Forgot WPA key [ 7 Answers ]

I have stored wirless connection in my old laptop wich had WPA Key I want to connect my new laptop same network but I dunt remember the key can I get the key from ma old laptop where connection is already store? Am using windows XP

View more questions Search