Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Lucas King Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Jan 16, 2013, 03:07 PM
    Desktops
    Can anyone help me out! I'm not sure what they call those small sata HDD for laptops,what's the name of the HDD that is found within laptops. Do we call it small sata hard-drive or it has its own name?

And again does it affect the drive if you install the OS on that small sata drive using a computer ?
    Thanks
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jan 16, 2013, 03:24 PM
    Laptop drives are 2.5 inch as opposed to the larger 3.5 inch ones for desktops.
    They don't have a special name, as such.

I can't answer your supplemental question as it doesn't make much sense.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Buying used Laptops, Desktops, and PC parts? [ 3 Answers ]

Hello guys, I am very interested in buying used laptops Desktops, and used computer parts. I am wondering if there is such a site to buy in auctions Like lots or each PC or laptop for around $60.00. Please please help me. I would really appriciate it. Thank you...

Steps for installing mac os in normal desktops [ 2 Answers ]

Steps for installing mac os in normal desktops

Can't get 2 desktops online at the same time [ 18 Answers ]

Hi I am sure this may have been discussed before, but I am desperate, short on running out and killing an innocent passer-by. This is the current setup: ASDL ---> Linksys ASDL Modem ---> Netgear Wireless Router ---> 2 x hardwired pc's (called pc1 and pc2) PC1 has been in the house a...

Need to connect 2 desktops [ 1 Answers ]

I have 2 desktops that are currently working and I wish/want to connect it so I could use internet on both comp AND share files on both of them HELP ME IM IN NEED OF DESPERATE HELP TYVM<thank you very much!! > :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :cool: Help me I need...

View more questions Search