Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    aditya jayasree Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 3, 2013, 08:21 AM
    I am a dentist( bds) in india can I practise as a assistant dentist here
    I am an indian dentist.. my qualification is bds... as I got married now am staying here in australia with my husband... I just want to know whether I can work as dental assistant or not
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jan 16, 2013, 10:34 AM
    You need a license to be a Dentist, assistant or not, so, no, you cannot.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

The Dentist [ 7 Answers ]

Guy and a girl meet at a bar. They get along so well That they decide to go to the girl's place. A few drinks later, the guy takes off his shirt and then Washes his hands. He then takes off his trousers and washes his hands Again. The girl has been watching him and says, 'You must be...

How do I go to the dentist? [ 10 Answers ]

This is incredibly embarrasasing, but my teeth are falling right out of my head and I haven't gone to the dentist, because I don't know... how... :confused: What I mean is the procedure. I do have a dental insurance plan, but I'm not sure how it works. I'll lose that insurance plan in 2 months...

I want to be a dentist! How? [ 3 Answers ]

I am a grade 12 student, and I am really interested in going into orthodontics. But I am confused on how to get there. I have been told to first get an undergrads degree in science but I don't know which one, these are the courses I have applied for so far... biomedical, health sciences and...

View more questions Search