Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    16hisbabygurl04 Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Jan 16, 2013, 08:13 AM
    Where can I find the death history in my house?
    I used to live in a house and there was a little girl and a man who haunted there. I don't know who they were, How they died, when they died or where they died. I would like a link to something where I can find it out. I am in school right now so everything is hard to do with blocked internet -.. - I was hoping someone from home can help me out! I am NEEDING this info because I keep having strange dreams about the little girl. I need an answer. PLEASE HELP
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Jan 16, 2013, 08:20 AM
    Hello 16:

Records like that are not kept.. You'll need to go the court house to find out WHO owned your house, WHEN. Then you need to go to another office and check the death certificates for those people.

excon
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jan 22, 2013, 12:38 PM
    I thought you already know the little girl is named Angela. How do you know that?
    16hisbabygurl04 Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Jan 23, 2013, 08:24 AM
    My grandparents told me, plus that name kept showing up in my dreams. I tried to do some research on her, but didn't find much
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jan 23, 2013, 08:35 AM
    Back to the same question - how did your grandparents know? If they referred to the presence by name it makes sense that you would have picked up the name. And Excon is right - research the Deed.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Death History of My House [ 4 Answers ]

Did any one die in my house >address removed<?

How do I find the history on my house? [ 3 Answers ]

There has been a 10 year old girl that I have been seeing and she always appears to me in the same place in my house. She never has said anything until recently. I went up to my attic to check a leak and she faintly called out 'help me' and I saw bloody hand prints on the beams. Well needless to...

Death history in my house [ 3 Answers ]

A couple years ago a girl committed suaside in my bath tube I want to know if she actually died in the hospital like everyone has said or if she died in here!:confused:

How do I check the death history of my house? [ 4 Answers ]

I've been living in lehigh now for a few months, Just recently I've been noticing some weird things.. and I was wondering If there's a website were I can check the history of my house. p.s I'm only 15 and most websites charge money (which I don't have )

View more questions Search