Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ogrady200 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 16, 2013, 07:41 AM
    Arthur Byrne original lithograph signed Summer Garden 3
    Would like a resale value on this original lithograph. It is pencil signed and numbered. Also after title Summer Garden there is an additional number 3.
    Thanks

Check out some similar questions!

PLEASE Help Identify This Signed Numbered Lithograph [ 0 Answers ]

Hello, Is there anyone out there that can first tell me how to upload pictures of my lithograph and second is there anyone that recognizes this lithograph or the artist signature. It is a signed and numbered Lithograph the image is 18 3/4 wide and 12 1/4 high. It is numbered 17/375 It does...

Trying to identify my signed colored lithograph from the 1950's [ 1 Answers ]

I have a signed color lithograph of a female circus performer riding astride 2 black horses with large feathered plumes. The background of the picture is red. I cannot read the signature. It is certified by the Collector's Guild ltd. Of New York City. It was a wedding gift to my parents and I...

Signed lithograph [ 1 Answers ]

I have a certificate of authentication for an original lithograph numbered 65 out of 375 it is signed by the artist which I believe is Hoi can anyone tell me about this?

Signed, numbered lithograph [ 0 Answers ]

And I cannot read the signature... anyone help?

Identify Artist,signature-original lithograph-60's or 70's [ 3 Answers ]

Please help identify the artist signature on this original lithograph of a woman holding a bouquet of poppies-the style & colors used would seem to place it in the 1960's or 70's-it has a card attached to the back from the "Societe de verification de la nouvelle gravure internationale of new york...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.