Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kinzaimran Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 16, 2013, 03:34 AM
    How can a dependent apply for studies in uk
    I'm on dep visa with my husband as he is doing CIMA for 2 years.I want to continue my studies in uk as I'm undergratuate,how can I apply for student visa?can I apply it inside uk?
    Please suggest me
    lawanwadee Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 124
    Immigration Expert

Jan 16, 2013, 06:14 AM
    You can go to school on dependent visa, no problem.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Can my spouse apply for dependent visa from UK [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am a SriLankan on Tier1 general migrant visa to UK and am working as an IT professional. My husband is also a SriLankan and on a work permit. We got married in the UK recently and I need to know if he can apply as my dependent from the UK? Or do we have to go back to SriLanka to apply the...

Apply dependent visa uk [ 0 Answers ]

Dear SIr I need to apply a dependent visa as a wife to my husband that holding a work permit right now in UK! And he's visa valid till next year March 2011... And his company will help to renew his visa soon. Anyone can advised that should I apply the visa it now or only wait till my husband...

Do I need to apply for ITIN for dependent ? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I am having L1B visa and my spouse and kids are on L2 visa. I am having my SSN. I work in NY and stay in NJ. Do I need to get ITIN for spouse and Kid for federal and state Tax both ? If Yes, When can I apply for ITIN for dependent?I will really appreciate, If any one can brief me about...

View more questions Search