Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Sola_Black Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 15, 2013, 11:53 PM
    Other dimensions
    Is it really possible to see into like... I think you would call it another dimension? My mom and I were driving and all of a sudden it was just like it went from no body being on the streets to them being packed then it was gone can anyone tell me what that was? I'm wondering if it was my imagination...
    jbhl Posts: 55, Reputation: 6

Jan 15, 2013, 11:59 PM
    Coming from a person who has never witness such things... No, it is not possible.

But if you went through it, you have someone there who tells you they went through it too... well then... do YOU believe it's possible? Maybe you're the gifted one and I'm just boring
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Jan 16, 2013, 09:23 AM
    That's a hard one for any of us to answer. We weren't there for your experience.

I believe in a spiritual "veil".

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Stub-out dimensions [ 1 Answers ]

What is the standard stub-out dimensions for a toilet and a shower?

Book about dimensions? [ 1 Answers ]

I have been trying to remember the title of a book I read when I was younger. All I can remember about this, was that it was a series (3 books total), it was about dimensions, I believe the main character was female, with a silver/white haired boy that was from another dimension. I only remember...

Motion in Two dimensions [ 6 Answers ]

A ball is thrown off a 28 m high cliff at 3 m/s, 50 degrees above the horizontal(Xaxis). How long does it take to hit the ground?

View more questions Search