Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lightskinlady31 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 15, 2013, 07:42 PM
    Additional Details Deposits = 9 million Other liabilities = 4 million Owners' Capital
    ATM Banc has the following liabilities and equity catergories:
    Additional Details
    Deposits = 9 million
    Other liabilities = 4 million
    Owners' Capital = ?
    Total liabilities and capital = ?

a. What would be the bank's total liabilities and capital if owners' capital were half the size of other liabilities?

b. If total liabilities and capital were $15.5 million, what would be the amount of the owners's capital?

c. If total liabilities and capital were $14 million, an 1 million of deposit were withdrawn from the bank, what would be the amount of the owners' capital?
    9 months ago

Check out some similar questions!

A bank has $10 million in vault cash and $110 million in deposits. [ 0 Answers ]

A bank has $10 million in vault cash and $110 million in deposits. If total bank reserves were $15 million with $2 million considered to be excess reserves, what required reserves ratio is implied?

A company reports sales revenue of $200 million the current year and $180 million [ 0 Answers ]

13. A company reports sales revenue of $200 million the current year and $180 million last year. Their total assets in the current year are $150 million and last year's total assets were $130 million. What is the current year's asset turnover ratio? A. 1.48 B. 1.33 C. 1.36 D. 1.43

Calculate the ROE for Firm with total assets $16 million, AR $2.2 million, NI 2.5 mil [ 0 Answers ]

Total assets are $16 million, AR $2.2 million, ACP is 25 days, net income is 2.5 million and Debt to equity ratio is 1.2 times. Calculate the ROE for the firm.

Paying out $2 million cash dividend does this decrease net working capital [ 1 Answers ]

Paying out $2 million cash dividend does this decrease net working capital

Thanks a million [ 1 Answers ]

To all those who helped me out with my questions. I was also glad to help out those whose questions I answered. See you all later.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.