Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    all my children Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 15, 2013, 12:19 PM
    Convicted of a B&E at age 17
    Hi, I am in NC and my grandson has had a about with law. He was convicted of a B&E at age 17 which he got probation for. Being with the wrong crowd he was convicted again for procession of a fire arm by felon an ankle monitor was placed for 90 days and 44 months probation. Which violated his first charge(B&E) and he had to serve a 6-8 month sentence. While serving that suspended sentence a charge was brought against him for having a fire arm 9this which happened) before he received the ankle monitor. Now instead of coming home they have sent him from the Detention Ctr straight to the county jail to answer the old charge. My question is can we get that charge to run concurrent with the ankle monitor since it happened before being placed on the new probation or will they try to convict him as a new charge and violate the ankle monitor probation. How can you violent a new probation with a charge that happen before. Please, help after being arrested for the charge with the ankle monitor he cleaned himself up. While waiting to see if he would be violated for the 1st charge he got a full time job, went back to college and stayed away from bad company. His employer is waiting for him to return to work. My grandson mom has a brain tumor and we now just found out that my two year old granddaughter may have cancer we don't have much money and I'm worried that he will not be treated fair. Thank you for all you can do. Even if you can not thank you for listening
    Sincerely,
    gyoung555 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Jan 15, 2013, 09:58 PM
    Not an attorney...
    But I am happy I was an ear for your issues.

I have been the accused and had to prove I had done nothing wrong. It was a full time job for me the better part of 6 months. Even with the help of an attorney. Keep in touch with the attorneys get to the right one and be in communication regularly!!

Best of luck

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'm a convicted felon and my fiancée can't be around convicted felons? [ 10 Answers ]

I'm a convicted felon(nothing violent or sexual or drug related)However I have met someone who I am emotionally involved with who got into some recent trouble and is now also a convicted felon on probation. One of the conditions is she is not supposed to be around any other convicted felons or it...

Can a convicted felon become a notary in ga if convicted in La [ 1 Answers ]

I am a legal secretary in Georgia and it appears that my boss is going to ask me to go get my notary public. I have a felony conviction of "Forgery" in Louisiana. Will I be allowed to obtain the notary?

I am of an age between 10 and 100 when I write my age in hexadecimal base 16 the digi [ 2 Answers ]

I am of an age between 10 and 100 I noticed that when I write my age in hexadecimal base 16 the digits are in the reverse order of my age in decimal base 10 how old am I

View more questions Search