Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jjabrams Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 15, 2013, 12:09 PM
    Violation on probation
    I violated my probation for dirty urines, only weed nothing else.. N I was put on for weed. I did all my community service drug classes. Did everything they asked except I still had thc n my piss.. N it is my first violation.. I was just wondering what would should I do for court.. Too not do jail time
    won1one Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Jan 15, 2013, 01:00 PM
    Since your violation is for what your put on probation for, there is a 50/50 chance you'll be revoked or have to do more drug classes. The only thing you can try to avoid going to jail is write out a plan on how your not going to put yourself in this situation again and ask the judge if you can sign up through a drug assisted program where you're UA'd randomly through the week, every week.
    If you ask the judge for some kind of program like this, he'll take that into consideration before he puts you in jail.
    Handyman2007 Posts: 988, Reputation: 73

Mar 11, 2013, 07:22 PM
    You messed up. Did you think that you WOULD pass a test? Take responsibility for what you did and man up. Also there is a word instead of N,, it is "and". You will go a long way if you communicate properly.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Violation of probation- didn't pee but signed failed for hydrocodone to probation [ 10 Answers ]

misdemeanor probation violation one was dismissed I was released 6/10 /10 I violated for a random drug screen by admitting I wouldn't pass probby didn't make me pee but had to sign waiver, he felt bad I was falling apart I'm on felony agg. Battery charges brought to simple battery on probation for...

Violation of Probation, Maryland Shoplifting PBJ/Violation due to Urine Test [ 1 Answers ]

My 18 year old niece was arrested three times within a week for shoplifting. The first was under $200 worth of electronics she was stopped with before leaving the store, A few days later, she was caught stealing small items totaling under $20 from two stores in a shopping mall. This resulted in 2...

Second violation but first formal probation violation sentencing [ 1 Answers ]

My boyfriend was violated on informal probation and sentenced 30 days. Now he's on formal probation and was violated. What will he be sentenced?

Maryland violation of probation time limits to file violation [ 2 Answers ]

I was given 5 yrs of probation during which I violated the terms by not paying restituion as indicated . I could not pay for financial reasons and a violation was filed and I was found guilty. The judge sentenced me to 6 months jail and said that I would have only 6 months left after I got out to...

View more questions Search