Jan 19, 2013, 06:03 PM
    Not betting against you Tal, I think you might be your own worst enemies

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why was the Hundred Years War such a pivotal war in European history? [ 0 Answers ]

2. Why was the Hundred Years War such a pivotal war in European history?

Hope for Republicans [ 4 Answers ]

I nearly lost faith in the Republican party during the whole tea party and debt crisis situations, but with Mitt Romney nearly certain to get the nomination, it looks like there may be hope for the party after all, nice to see voters coming to their senses. I think he could beat Obama, hope he...

World War two prisnor of war camps [ 4 Answers ]

There was movie I saw, back in like the early 70's. The story line was a prisnor of war camp along the German/Swiss border or German/Austrian border. The POW's build a glider and launch it from the ridge of the top floor roof, using a tub that is dropped from several stories to provided the...

Is the Iraq War just merely a political conflict or really a War? [ 10 Answers ]

The Iraq War has been awfully quiet these days. I read historical documentaries about other wars and, every time there's a war, It would cause much panic and it would all be on the news and everything. Officials would be all over the nation trying to find recruits and signs are up. But the Iraq...

Unpatriotic Republicans [ 9 Answers ]

Hello wingers: If the Democrats had acted like the Republicans are NOW acting, we wouldn't have invaded Afghanistan or Iraq. It would be as if on the morning after 9/11, Democrats said they wanted no part of any war against Al Qaeda, “George Bush, you're on your own.” Instead, the Democrats...

View more questions Search