Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Annabell123 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 15, 2013, 08:49 AM
    Very tiny black bugs
    I see them on my tiles carpets and every where.. what are they?
    won1one Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Jan 15, 2013, 01:43 PM
    Maybe Fleas
    jbhl Posts: 55, Reputation: 6

Jan 15, 2013, 11:46 PM
    Fleas? Ticks? Mites? If you don't want it and I am hoping you don't, get professional help in getting your house gas'd for bugs.
    Catsmine Posts: 3,826, Reputation: 739
    Pest Control Expert

Feb 8, 2013, 01:16 PM
    About 1/8 of an inch? Maybe a black carpet beetle.

Carpet Beetle Management Guidelines--UC IPM

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Help! Tiny black bugs that are bitting me! [ 3 Answers ]

I have these very very tiny black bugs that move slow and don't fly but they bit so hard and I leaves a red mark but doesn't itch. What us this and how do I get ride of them?

Tiny Black Bugs... Help [ 3 Answers ]

I started getting bites on my arms , legs, thighs, arms ,and back when I wake up in the morning.. I went to the doctor and they said they are bug bites and I am having a reaction and that I need to find out what kind of bug it is. It starts with a little pain then itches. I noticed today a very...

Tiny black bugs [ 2 Answers ]

I have hundreds of tiny black bugs in my bathtub and sink. The are only about 1/8 inch long with about 6 or 8 legs. The body is oval with a point at one end and two little curving antennae (?) coming out from the point. I live in the high desert area of Southern California and I've just started...

Tiny black biting bugs [ 5 Answers ]

I was lying on my bed on the top of the covers for 20 minutes and felt an itch on my back. I scratche it several times and when I got up I looked in the miror and saw three bites. I found a few small black bugs(smaller than a pin head). What can they be? With a magnifing glass they look like tiny...

View more questions Search