Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Hotspur1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 15, 2013, 06:33 AM
    Problems burning CDs
    Hi, everybody. I recently purchased a RealPlayer Plus CD/DVD burner, which allows me to bring consistency to volume levels on tracks I include in home made compilations, while also merging one track into the next. It's great fun. The problem is every CD I burn emits a noise as the disc comes to a conclusion. I'm burning at slow speeds, but this doesn't make any difference. Can anyone suggest what I can do to eliminate this annoying noise? Thanks in anticipation.

Check out some similar questions!

Burning CDs [ 2 Answers ]

Changing direction a little bit here, but all of a sudden I'm having trouble burning a cd in iTunes. It's not my burner because Windows Media burns a CD just fine, but what I want to make a CD of is in iTunes. I get a 4450 error? Any ideas?

Problems burning cds [ 1 Answers ]

When I burn a cd I get clicks and pops in the music - I have an HP computer running on XP with a combination dvd and cd burner plus an additional cd dvd player. No matter which drive I use to download to the hard drive they both put clicks and pops in the music. DVD's burn just fine with excellent...

Problems burning cds [ 5 Answers ]

I have just encountered a problem and I'm stuck. I am having problems burning any kind of data to cds. It starts fine but when it comes to closing the disk and making ready to use it kicks the disk out and fails. I've tried burning using the burning wizard on xp, nero and media player and the...

Burning audio CDs [ 4 Answers ]

I burned some songs onto a CD-RW disc and it plays on my computer but not in my car cd player. What did I do wrong? :confused:

Problems burning cds [ 1 Answers ]

I have downloaded some movies from kazaa and I am trying to copy them to disc so I can watch the on my dvd player they come down as avi files do I need to change them to mpeg files also when I tried to burn them to disc I get a message disc is to small also I have had a message saying cannot open...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.