Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Scubadabeast Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 14, 2013, 10:13 PM
    Help me get over her
    My ex and I were together for a year and a half. We had our good times and our bad like every relationship. Through the relationship she started liking other guys and not necessarily cheating but becoming more and more unfaithful. This happened 5 times and on the third time she left me and I asked for her back 3 days later and things started to get good again until another guy got into the picture.

She stop showing much emotion toward me and talking to him more then me and seeing him at her college and all. I asked for her to slow down on the talking to him just because of what's happened in the past an she freaked! So I eventually just let her do what she wanted so I wouldn't push her away. That took every last ounce of trust I had for her.

And then on our 16 month anniversary she left me 2 days later she was in a relationship and completely ignoring me acting like I didn't exist. Even blocked me on Facebook. And now a months gone by and I still can't help but be heartbroken when she seems to be doing just fine. She's already living with that other guy and everything I haven't been eating hardly anything at all. Been chewing 3 times as much as I usually do, been drinking and partying just trying to keep my mind off of her and haven't been getting more then 3 hours of sleep a night.

I don't want her back I just want to stop loving her and get over her. Please help! :-(
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Jan 14, 2013, 10:33 PM
    You need to keep yourself busy, Eventually the pain will lessen and you will be able to move on.
    won1one Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Jan 15, 2013, 01:29 PM
    This person is not worth your thoughts.
    VHDude78 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jan 15, 2013, 06:03 PM
    Man.. this girl in no good. I was in your shoes, too once. She came back to me.. and screwed me over again. It's hard to imagine.. but you will get over her. When she comes back and she will.. DON'T give her a second chance. If your work offers overtime.. take it. You'll make more money and will keep your mind off her. With that money go out and get yourself a nice car.. I did. Join and gym and get back into shape. This is a prime time to make yourself a better person. Make friends with other women. Go on an online dating site. Give it a month or two.. and you'll realize she's a slime ball. You'll be all right man.
    samcreed Posts: 132, Reputation: 18
    -

Jan 15, 2013, 06:18 PM
    I was divorced, then remarried for many years. Please don't drink too much, as it could possibly lead to alcoholism. Meet new girls, and be honest with them and yourself. You will eventually meet someone else you will love, and she will love you. It happens, and it all depends on how you handle it. It's not what happens to me today, it's all in how I handle it. Meet new people, and you will get over it. Happy New Year, and good luck.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jan 15, 2013, 07:04 PM
    And now a months gone by and I still can't help but be heartbroken
    Healing is a long slow process, so stop hurting yourself. That would be a start. Alcohol is a depressant, no wonder you feel bad and can't sleep. A more poitive social life, and a better coping plan is what you need.

Read the stickies here and see how others have coped.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search