Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    confuseguy Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Mar 16, 2007, 02:15 PM
    I've been dating a girl for 5years and where worce then ever
    The question is I've been dating this girl for 5 years and now we fight a lot and its mostly about her spending money and never saving a dime for a place to live. Worce part is now her mother and aunt is saying bad things and found a place where me sister BF family lives and they don't know that they tell me she moves down to Florida and make up horrible lies. She doesn't break up with me but she will get piss if I start dating other people. Even though I they think I believe her being down in Florida. Give me soe advice and ask me more if you don't get this.
    manimuth Posts: 261, Reputation: 60

Mar 16, 2007, 02:46 PM
    Your post is difficult to read and understand. But, from what I did understand, this relationship does not sound healthy. Not only do you two have communication and respect issues, but third parties seem to be involved in this mess as well. So, confuseguy, my humble opinion is that you shed this mess in your life and move on. You deserve healthier happier relationships with people, in your life.

Mar 16, 2007, 02:56 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by confuseguy
    the question is ive been dating this girl for 5 years and now we fight alot and its mostly about her spending money and never saving a dime for a palce to live. worce part is now her mother and aunt is saying bad things and found a place where me sister BF family lives and they dont know that they tell me she moves down to florida and amke up horrible lies. she doesnt break up with me but she will get piss if i start dating other people. even though i they think i belive ehr being down in florida. give me soe advice and ask me more if you dont get this.
    True its seems to me she wants me but she acts out in really horroble way every time it seems its getting better she gets selfish tries to do her own thing then come back when she wannts me again
    manimuth Posts: 261, Reputation: 60

Mar 16, 2007, 03:53 PM
    Yea, it sounds like a hurtful and unhealthy cycle. As hard as it will be, pull yourself out of this cycle because you can be happier and healthier.
    hiperf402 Posts: 106, Reputation: -1

Mar 18, 2007, 03:05 PM
    Dude, all I can say is "GET OUT WHILE YOU CAN!!!!". I was with my girl friend for two months, was going to let her go but ended up getting married to her. Now she can't stand me because I have the same issues with her and her family that you do. Drop her and get someone else. If it feels bad now, it will only get a lot worse down the road. Trust Me. Been married for 5 years and wish I had let her go when I was going to instead of a life of misery.

Mar 18, 2007, 03:21 PM
    Yea I understand where not even talking I need to try to move on but its really hard being single when I'm use to have smone to talk to about everything. It will talk a while to ajust
    Cutie_Pie228 Posts: 8, Reputation: 2

Mar 19, 2007, 07:20 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by confuseguy
    the question is ive been dating this girl for 5 years and now we fight alot and its mostly about her spending money and never saving a dime for a palce to live. worce part is now her mother and aunt is saying bad things and found a place where me sister BF family lives and they dont know that they tell me she moves down to florida and amke up horrible lies. she doesnt break up with me but she will get piss if i start dating other people. even though i they think i belive ehr being down in florida. give me soe advice and ask me more if you dont get this.
    I don't exactly understand all that u are going through. But I was once in the same situation, and now him and I are friends. We get along better as friends, than we did when we were dating. Maybe you should break up with her and finally date other people, cause it could be the best for the both of you. Moving on will probably make you happy, and she will eventually do the same. If she really cares for you, than she will let you go and be happy. Otherwise you are wasting your time, and I don't know what else to tell you.
    rigged pin Posts: 17, Reputation: -1

Feb 25, 2008, 05:47 PM
    Two word leave her!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I've gotten myself in a bad situation [ 4 Answers ]

Okay, me and my boyfriend were perfect. Neither of us were the jealous type, we could go out to the bars and have fun and laugh. Not only were we lovers we were best friends. We had fun doing just about anything and nothing. Everyone envied our relationship. Then about 2 months ago, I started...

Is dating a girl wrong? [ 2 Answers ]

:confused: I have always been the crazy type to try everything at least once I have been with girls before but nothing serious. I currently have two kids and have been in bad relationships nothing abusive but just not happy ones. Lately I have really been thinking about this girl I know or just...

I've tried everything but still no luck [ 2 Answers ]

OK I'm having a problem with a lot of things. My os is win me and have 64mb ram but the ram isn't causing these problems cause I've tried 500mb and it changed nothing. My problems are that i.e. stops responding on heaps of sites including windows update and I have had this for a while but I can't...

View more questions Search