Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    NEEBURDA Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 16, 2007, 02:05 PM
    Real Estate
    :confused: can i add my son who just turned 18 to the title of our home or can i just put his name on the title even if we owe on the property.:confused:
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 16, 2007, 06:25 PM
    First I don't know that I would want a 18 year old on the "deed" ( not title) of your property. *title if it is a mobile home*

You can merely list him on a will.

And I would ask why you want to add him at this time

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Real Estate [ 4 Answers ]

Good day all, I need your assistance. I am a 70 year old man whose wife has just passed away 2 weeks ago. I am in need of information regarding the house we lived in for over 22 years. (also married 22 years) I would like to know if I have some type of legal rights to this house. I have...

Real Estate [ 2 Answers ]

I purchased a house on land contract --- The warranty deed is in one persons name and he quick claimed the house to his girlfriend. She is the one who I have the land contract with. Is it legal? And can he take the house back?

Problems with Executor of Estate not signing sales contract for real estate [ 4 Answers ]

My sister and I are the beneficiaries of our mothers will. She died when I was 17 and left my sister and I half of her estate, and named her doctor as the executor. I am now 22 and my sister is 20 (21 next month). We all agreed (verbally) to sell the family house to our father for $125k. He...

Real estate [ 1 Answers ]

Can the county put a lien on my property for fines my late wife had for a dui even after her death? And should they have notify me proir? Which they didn't. :mad:

Real Estate [ 1 Answers ]

Hi: How do I find out whether a real estate broker is licensed?

View more questions Search