Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    laxmasta900 Posts: 103, Reputation: 10

Mar 16, 2007, 01:44 PM
    Ghost photography, is it real?
    I really want to pursue my kid days taking pictures of ghosts,:eek:, I am 14 and I want to pursue ghost photography until in 16, so I don't have a lot of time, if it's possible, but every time I think about it I always ask myself if their even real, and if it would be worth the money to buy a digital camera, and try it out, so, can I have some answers ?
    swirlgirl Posts: 74, Reputation: 14

Mar 16, 2007, 02:34 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by laxmasta900
    I really want to pursue my kid days taking pictures of ghosts,:eek:, i am 14 and i wanna pursue ghost photography until in 16, so i dont have alot of time, if it's possible, but every time i think about it i always ask myself if their even real, and if it would be worth the money to buy a digital camera, and try it out, so, can i have some answers ?
    Look up Barb Huyser on the internet. She is a local around here in Illinois/Iowa "ghost hunter" and you will get her web site. She has hundreds of pics. Of ghosts. She gives a yearly talk at the local library about her "hobby". She would be able to tell you anything you need to know. By her pics. Decide for yourself if they are "real". She has pics on her site.
    laxmasta900 Posts: 103, Reputation: 10

Mar 16, 2007, 03:11 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by swirlgirl
    Look up Barb Huyser on the internet. She is a local around here in Illinois/Iowa "ghost hunter" and you will get her web site. She has hundreds of pics. of ghosts. She gives a yearly talk at the local library about her "hobby". She would be able to tell you anything you need to know. By her pics. decide for yourself if they are "real". She has pics on her site.
    Thanks a lot, il try it out

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is ghost? [ 13 Answers ]

I would like to request for your opinion on "What is ghost?" Normally we would think that ghost is from the "soul" of a living thing. If that is The case, then the world would be full of ghosts - and certainly this does not look So. I would think that someone becomes a ghost when...

Is there a ghost in my house [ 6 Answers ]

I have lived in my simi valley ca house for 17 years. It was built in 1963. I feel there are 3 indites in my room. 2 adults and 1 child. I can here there foot steeps. They have came into my bed. I have felt their hands on me. I can feel the pressure of them on my bed and at times I feel them on my...

Real Ghost video! [ 8 Answers ]

You have got to check this out!! Go to www.dvorak.org/blog/?p=3008 This will scare you FO SHO!! :eek:

Ghost imaging [ 8 Answers ]

I am trying to make a disk to image of a 40gb drive ntfs to a 120gb wd 120gb usb drive fat32. I get the error in ghost stating not enough space (1916), it then ask use compression and I select fast. Then I get the message there may not be enough space - enable spanning. If I answer yes or no it...

Ghost in the house? [ 14 Answers ]

:( hi my name is screamin and we just moved into this apartment and me and my wife both her the weirdest sounds but only at nighti have ask the manger if there is anyway to get into the attic(thinking it was kids playing)and he said no it is sealed.but these sounds start as a thump,thump and then...

View more questions Search