Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mariachance Posts: 3, Reputation: 2

Jan 13, 2013, 10:33 PM
    Why is she haunting me? I didn't even know her
    About a year ago, a girl who lived right across the road from me died of an overdose. I met her one time, but feel like maybe she's around me because she knows I feel her presence. I know there is unfinished business for her. But I don't know what to do to help because I cannot see or talk to her. Any suggestions?
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Jan 14, 2013, 02:43 AM
    Tell "her" to leave you alone.

Most likely that girl had a spirit with her, probably one of addiction or another vice. She passes and the spirit wandered across the street to you. Spirits find a quick home when they come across an individual that is both open and confused about the spirit world.

This spirit is not the girl... tell it to leave you.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 14, 2013, 04:10 AM
    I agree, this is normally not that girl, but wants you to believe it is. The unfinished business is to ruin your life like they did that girls.

Jan 14, 2013, 04:54 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by hauntinghelper View Post
    Tell "her" to leave you alone.

Most likely that girl had a spirit with her, probably one of addiction or another vice. She passes and the spirit wandered across the street to you. Spirits find a quick home when they come across an individual that is both open and confused about the spirit world.

This spirit is not the girl...tell it to leave you.
    I was raised to believe that spirits were not dead people, rather only demons or angels. I pray every day and sometimes several times. So, I consider myself to have a good relationship with GOD and I wholeheartedly believe the bible as truth. This being said, whatever is around comes and goes like it has for about a year. And really, I think I see why it chose me. I keep my faith in GOD, I know he is there whether I need him or not. And I have prayed about this the whole time. I will follow your advice and see where it leads me. Thank you

Jan 14, 2013, 05:01 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr_Chuck View Post
    I agree, this is normally not that girl, but wants you to believe it is. the unfinished business is to ruin your life like they did that girls.
    Thank you. And honestly, I believe you are right. But I don't know what it is. Whatever it is gives me warnings about future events (through dreams). Sort of prepares me for things about to happen. Whenever I feel it, I know something traumatic going to happen shortly after. Maybe it causes these things to happen, I don't know

Jan 15, 2013, 01:49 PM
    While prayer says a lot about ones self discipline... it doesn't necessarily mean a great relationship with God. Just something to ponder, I'm not trying to imply anything.

Whether a spirit is really there due to you keeping your faith in God I highly doubt... one thing for sure is this... if you do have a relationship with God THROUGH Jesus Christ, that spirit has no right whatsoever to be there. Don't put up with it.

Jan 15, 2013, 01:50 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by mariachance View Post
    thank you. and honestly, i believe yall are right. but i dont know what it is. Whatever it is gives me warnings about future events (through dreams). Sorta prepares me for things about to happen. whenever i feel it, i know something traumatic gonna happen shortly after. Maybe it causes these things to happen, idk
    And yes, it most cases like this, the spirit is going to have a hand in someway with the "event". They aren't really future seers.
    martinizing2 Posts: 1,868, Reputation: 819
    Expert

Jan 16, 2013, 11:28 AM
    I am in total agreement with HH and the good Padre.

These "spirits" will act as though they are helpful and even friendly in order to get the permission from you to enter your life .

Do not be fooled , there is no good intention in anything these spirits do.

Keep your faith and let it drive these things from your life.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Is something haunting me? [ 3 Answers ]

I haven't dreamt for months and I've noticed that I am almost fearing sleep in my room causing me to stay up till early morning hours. I didn't think much of it until I was talking with a family member about paranormal occurrences that she had witnessed. Then last night while trying to fall asleep...

Am I being haunting [ 4 Answers ]

I'm 10 years old and for forever I've been having paranormal things happening.My mom told me when I was 5 years old I was talking upstairs in my room like I was having a conversation with someone when she had asked me who I was talking to I said poppy but my poppy had died before I was born and my...

My bf's ex is haunting me [ 5 Answers ]

Let me start of by introducing my relationship to all of you in this category. My boyfriend and I have been together, off and on; more on then off, for the last 7 plus years. He's in general a good guy. Last year, around 10/06 his ex have found his family information online and contact him at his...

View more questions Search