Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nana051312 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 13, 2013, 09:46 PM
    I'm 14 & pregnant and my boyfriend is 18
    We want to get married but in Texas I can't till I'm 16 with parent consent but I'M scared he'll be in trouble I really want to be with him, please don't judge me I'm helpless. Help.
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Jan 13, 2013, 09:49 PM
    I'm going to be blunt, at 14 you don't know yet what's best for your future. Which makes me really sad that you are pregnant. And by an ADULT. You are still a child. I hope that you will be able to finish school and make a good life for this child. That's what you need to focus on right now.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jan 13, 2013, 09:49 PM
    He committed statutory rape. What do you need help with?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 13, 2013, 09:53 PM
    Yes he will be in prison and he will be a registered sex offender for the rest of his life.
    And I will be honest, a TEXAS prison is the last place he wants to be as a sex offender.
    The older prisoners will think of a 14 year old child as their daughter or sister and his life will be hell in prison.

So you are wrong and he 18 year old is totally wrong for being with you.
    dontknownuthin Posts: 2,910, Reputation: 751
    Ultra Member

Jan 13, 2013, 10:43 PM
    Please tell your parents you are pregnant immediately. This man is no good for you. It is very easy to feel like he's "everything" to you and you probably think we "don't understand" because he's "diffferent" and "amazing". Well, you're 14 and pregnant by him. How is it going so far to be involved with him? So far he has put you into a terrible crisis by breaking the law with you.

You need your parents to step into this situation - you are way over your head. It is not the end of the world - your parents may be able to raise the baby or you could consider adoption. But you need to be done with this grown man, and he needs to be in jail for statutory rape. He is not your concern - you and your baby are your concern. He is the adult and can take care of his sorry self.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 13, 2013, 11:12 PM
    And you can't hide this anyway, the sooner you tell your parents, they sooner you get into the doctor, start on the correct diet, start getting medical check ups for the baby.

It is time to forget about yourself and start to worry about what is best for the baby.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jan 14, 2013, 04:17 AM
    I'm not going to judge you, I'm going to judge this man. An 18 yr old has no business even dating a 14 yr old, let alone having sex with her. This is going to come out and there is a good probability that he will be prosecuted. In my opinion he deserves it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My boyfriend & I aren't spending quality time together & he's become verbally abusive [ 39 Answers ]

I'm 27 years old, and I've been with my boyfriend for a little over a year now (he's 28). The first few months we were together, he was the sweetest and most charming man ever! (but isn't every guy that way at first?) He's been taking on a few extra projects for work the past 4-5 months (he...

I am married & pregnant now.I still love my ex boyfriend.I wish to talk to him. [ 4 Answers ]

I am married for 2 yrs & pregnant now.. My husband cares for me very little.he is always bothered about his mother.. he is worried about being away from his mother.. and takes her words more seriously.. my mother-in-law takes this as a advantage to play a leading role.she never allows me to go my...

I'm so insecure since becoming pregnant & I feel like I'm pushing my boyfriend away [ 1 Answers ]

HI, I'm 25yr old & am 21 weeks pregnant with my first child.. my partner & I were only together 2mths when I found out I was pregnant. We were both happy about it but I have become an absolute monster. I'm so jealous all the time and causing arguments with him. Things will be fantastic between us...

Boyfriend & girlfriend bought a house & broke up later. What's the best thing to do? [ 1 Answers ]

My sister and her boyfriend bough a house last year. However things didn't turn out right with them. My sister found out that her boyfriend has another girl friend. He goes out of town at least 3 x month with an excuse that he'll be working in another branch office, where in fact he's just with her...

Me & my hubby got sex on nov 28 & I got my menstruation on Dec. 12 & I got pregnant [ 1 Answers ]

Please help me I'm confused:confused: because my OB says I'm 29 wiks & 4 days pregnant, but it really confused me when is the exact date I ovulate because me & my husband got sex Nov. 28, 2008 then I got menstruation on Dec 12, 2008 & it was my last menstruation but the next date we had sex is on...

View more questions Search