Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    LARRYCF4 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 13, 2013, 02:19 PM
    Troubleshooting a Intertherm Furnace
    Pilot light went out when I try to relight it the pilot light flame goes out and the flame seems a lot smaller than usual
    T-Top Posts: 1,871, Reputation: 100
    Ultra Member

Jan 13, 2013, 07:38 PM
    Sounds like you may have a dirty pilot orifice. Take it apart and clean it, replace the thermocouple while doing this. It takes a 7/16 wrench to remove the pilot tube and orifice from the pilot burner.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Troubleshooting a Intertherm Furnace [ 2 Answers ]

I have a number of mobile homes that are rental units in a very cold part of Arizona (due to be 2 degrees in the morning). I have replaced the furnaces in the past three years with new Intertherm gas furnaces. I now have three of the furnaces that go out in the middle of the night, in order to...

Intertherm furnace troubleshooting [ 9 Answers ]

Intertherm furnace model E2EB-012HA will heat normally for awhile then quit. I will wake up or come home to cold house. Thermostat will show that unit should be heating but nothing is running. Thermostat shows heat running but nothing is and temperature in house is below the setting. I have...

Intertherm furnace troubleshooting [ 0 Answers ]

Intertherm furnace model E2EB-012HA will heat and run normal for awhile then all of a sudden quit heating or blowing. I will wake up or come home from work and the house will be cold. The thermostat will show that heat is on and should be running but temperature in home is way below the setting. ...

Intertherm furnace troubleshooting [ 0 Answers ]

1986 intertherm electric furnace<only blowing cool air on heat setting. I inspected the heat coils and they don't look broken

Intertherm furnace troubleshooting [ 2 Answers ]

My intertherm #e2eb-01sha electric furnace mostly just blows cold air. Sometimes however the heat works just fine. Also, anytime the blower is not running the furnace is hot so we have to turn off the safety disconnect. We have tried replacing the thermostat to no avail. Help please Michael

View more questions Search