Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jesus heart Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 13, 2013, 11:49 AM
    Heater don't run continue
    Heater come on run for about 3 minutes then goes off for about 10 secound and start again

Check out some similar questions!

Why does my Bryant 310 furnace blower continue to run? [ 2 Answers ]

I've just replaced my furnace filter preparing for the cold weather. My Bryant 310 furnace is flashing an error code. 3 quick flashes, 3 long flashes. After a few minutes the code changes... 1 quick flash, 3 long flashes. The blower runs continuously. What does this mean?

Is there a battery operated heater that don't need gas to run ? [ 2 Answers ]

Is there any battery operated heaters that don't need gas to run

Heat continue to run [ 0 Answers ]

Temp O Matic is what she has, 120 to 24V systems. The transfomer were smoking two of them I found a line in the conduit touching the inside of the pipe Pull a new Line. This is a heat only system. I need to know how the temostat is wired into the transfomer or the gas valve because now when I turn...

F2 visa - continue to run own business in home country [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, my husband will be studying in the US on an F1 visa. I will therefore apply for an F2 visa and move to the US to be together. Currently I run my own business in the UK and intend to continue doing so but from the US with several trips back to the UK a year. I know that an F2 does not...

91 honda civics starts but won't continue to run [ 2 Answers ]

I have a "91" honda civic 1500 with 189,000 mi. I changed the plugs and wires but the still have the same problem. The car will start and run for several seconds normaly then die. The only way to keep it running is to pump the gas peddle vigorously. The car will continue to run a little longer but...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.