Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Sarah13Smith Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 13, 2013, 09:12 AM
    Mp4 player not working
    I just got myself an mp4 player off eBay and when I first turned it on all that it showed was a time dial. I tried charging it but that didn't work and I tried to let the battier die but nothing happened. Not sure what else I can do for it, any ideas?
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Jan 13, 2013, 10:07 AM
    What make and model?
    Sarah13Smith Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 13, 2013, 10:09 AM
    Green Real 4GB 4G Slim 3rd Gen 1.8" LCD MP3 MP4 Player Radio Vedio FM, just go this Friday
    Laura530 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 17, 2013, 05:41 PM
    I'm not sure how advanced a media player you're looking for but this may help you. It explains how to choose an mp4 player that's best for you and lists several available. Many are free. http://www.real.com/resources/mp4-video-player

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Mp4 player [ 2 Answers ]

How do I get my music from computer on to my mp4 player?

My mp4 player stopped working... [ 0 Answers ]

I was going to transfer some songs from my computer to my mp4 player for the very first time. When I opened the MP4 Player folder, there were three files there (including a song that came with it)so, I deleted them and now the player won't work. And the computer won't recognize it either? Is there...

My MP4 player is not working. [ 0 Answers ]

I have an MP4 player that is like an iPod, I put over 200 songs on it but when I go to music it says empty disk, can anyone tell me how to fix this?

MP4 player [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Delstar DS 821 MP4 player.I downloaded my music and listened to the player onetime.Turned the player off and now it is frozen with an hour glass.What can I do?:confused::eek:

View more questions Search