Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    UncloudedEyes Posts: 47, Reputation: 0

Jan 13, 2013, 01:35 AM
    My rat ingested some glow stick
    Like an idiot I poked a glow stick through the cage bars of my rat cage and I didn't think it would break I thought it was thick my rat bit through it and I have no idea if she's poisoned or not or what to do but I am freaking out please respond asap thank you so much I don't know what to do
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jan 13, 2013, 01:49 AM
    Should be fine as they are non-toxic.
    UncloudedEyes Posts: 47, Reputation: 0

Jan 13, 2013, 02:18 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Curlyben View Post
    Should be fine as they are non-toxic.
    Omg thanks so much I was seriously terrified I had no idea what is in glow sticks and how toxic they are thanksa ton

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can I use self-stick primer on existing peel & stick tiles? [ 3 Answers ]

I want to put some new peel and stick tile down over the existing peel & stick tiles that's already there. The guy at Lowe's advised me to use Henry Bond Enhancer but the directions on the back doesn't say if this could be used on tile. Please help me.

I have trane XE80 and when I power up the unit the glow stick works but [ 0 Answers ]

The furnace ignites sometime and sometimes it doesn't. I tested the voltage on the gas vaulve and when it does light it is 240 and when it does not light it reads Zero volts. Can anyone help >Number Removed< Vince cell phone

Why won't peel and stick tile stick to plywood? [ 2 Answers ]

Why can't we get the peel and stick floor tile to stick to plywood? We tried the primer and adhiesive and a few other things.. nothing works. Is it likely we may have to buy something such as very very thin wood that looks like paneling, I can't remember the name, to cover the floor in and lay it...

View more questions Search