Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nturnipsee Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 16, 2007, 12:35 PM
    Trying to patch hole at drainage in vynal inground pool
    I have a 8ft vynal inground pool. I drained it almost all the way with the exception of 2ft which keeps leaking in through the hole in the liner located at the drain. I have put it on waste but it will not drain all the water,:confused: :confused: so I purchased c sump pump and can't seem to get it drained enough for me to patch the vynal. Do you have any suggestions? What kind of a patch kit I need and maybe some guidance on how to patch this. Most impaortantly how to stop the drainage under the liner that keeps seeping in.
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Mar 16, 2007, 01:16 PM
    A pool supply sttore can sell you a patch kit that works under water. Get water back into your pool before the dry liner starts to shrink and change shape. It needs the weight of the water to keep it in the proper shape.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Water behind inground pool liner [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, About 2 and 1/2 years ago we had a new inground vinyl pool liner professionally installed. Ever since then, when we go to open the pool in the spring--we find the liner bubbled up & out in most of the low end of the pool and on the sides of the deep end. We have to take a part of the liner...

Inground fiberglass pool [ 1 Answers ]

I would like to know some basic rules to follow when removing an inground fiberglass pool. Does the pool need to be removed at all? If so does it need to be removed intact or can it be torn down into smaller parts? I am looking for information so when I contact a contractor I will know what kind of...

Rocky patch after 11 years [ 31 Answers ]

I am in a mess, and need some advice. My wife and I have been together for 11 years. She recently told me she does not have "those" feelings for me anymore. I was shocked and heartbroke. She claims I was the perfect husband and father and it has nothing to do with me and that she is not seeing...

Fiberglass Inground Pool.. [ 1 Answers ]

Hello everyone! Does anyone have any insight or experience related to having a fiberglass inground pool installed? Any information, pitfalls, pros & cons appreciated! Thank you in advance!:)

Security patch ? [ 1 Answers ]

What is a security patch and what is a patch manager? :)

View more questions Search