Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Kris1013 Posts: 32, Reputation: 3

Mar 16, 2007, 11:45 AM
    12 days late and hopeful.but wondering.
    Hi all... I'm 19 and have been trying to get pregnant for about 7 months now with my husband. My cycle tends to be between 33-36 days. I have thought a few times that I was pregnant, but to no avail. This is the longest I've been late so far, 12 days, but the other signs don't specifically say yes. My breasts are extra sore, not like when my period is about to hit me, and have been this way for almost 3 weeks now. I haven't been sick or feeling sick at all, but I have been more tired than normal. I have had more discharge than normal without the burning, itching, etc. I have gained about 3 and a half pounds this month, and my clothes aren't fitting like they used to. I haven't taken a test yet, mostly because of the other times when I thought I was pregnant and wasn't. I guess my question is... does it sound like pregnancy and should I take a test? :confused: My last period was Jan. 30 to Feb. 4... I was supposed to start March 4th... but I'm not certain of anything at this point. The longest I've been late before now was 8 days and the other two times I was late by 5 days. Any help at all would be great! Thanks to all!

Kris
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Mar 16, 2007, 11:50 AM
    You should take a test using first morning urine, it is more accurate that way.

Understand that when you get pregnant you do not always have to have all of the symptoms. With my last one, I didn't have ANY symptoms.

It sounds as though it might be possible. I wish you luck in getting the response you wish.

Mar 16, 2007, 11:54 AM
    Thanks so much... I was talking to one of my friends who had a baby about 18 months ago, and she said that she didn't get morning sickness until about 3 and 1/2 months in... and it only lasted 3 weeks. I understand that just because I don't have all the symptoms doesn't mean I'm not, I just don't know if the ones I do have are of any help in figuring out if I am or not. I've read everything possible about the whole thing, but I don't know if the signs I'm noticing are because of what I've read, or because I'm so damn hopeful... lol. I don't know if I should take a test... or wait another week or so...

Thanks!
    Kris

Mar 16, 2007, 12:25 PM
    I forgot to mention that I've also had a little bit of acne going on lately, and I haven't had a problem with acne for almost 7 years now. Any other responses would be helpful.

Thanks,
    Kris
    brianneelizabeth Posts: 60, Reputation: 7

Mar 16, 2007, 05:27 PM
    Sounds promising.. I have a 16 month old and never had sickness throughout my pregnancy nor any other symptoms I just felt pregnant.. so good luck.. take a test!

Mar 16, 2007, 06:07 PM
    Hello all... I decided that I couldn't handle not knowing any more, so I went and bought a test... and it said that I am pregnant!! I'm so excited!! I'm going to start getting everything in order Monday... but I wanted to let you all know.

Thanks for everything!!
    Kris
    lalafromjerz Posts: 12, Reputation: 4

Mar 16, 2007, 07:29 PM
    Congratulations.Wish you and your family the best.
    brianneelizabeth Posts: 60, Reputation: 7

Mar 16, 2007, 10:04 PM
    Congrats
    Lacey19 Posts: 193, Reputation: 9

Mar 17, 2007, 02:48 AM
    Congratulations hunny do you know how far you are? I recently found out that I'm pregnant I'm 6 weeks and 1 day! Good luck.

Mar 17, 2007, 08:27 AM
    I haven't found out officially yet, I'll do that Monday, but according to everything on the computer (due date calculators) I'm 6 4/7 weeks. I don't really know yet, but I'm so excited and can't wait to go to the doctor.

Thanks All!
    Kris
    ghost56 Posts: 283, Reputation: 26

Mar 19, 2007, 05:31 AM
    Congratulations, you must be so happy.

Mar 20, 2007, 11:15 PM
    Thanks to all! Yes I am so excited!! I don't know what to do with myself these days... lol! Again, thanks!

Kris
    buggage Posts: 1,514, Reputation: 165
    Ultra Member

Mar 21, 2007, 08:19 AM
    Congrats sweety! Its always such a wonderful feeling when you get that positive test, but ESP when you have been trying for so long. Good luck and best of wishes. Hope you have a healthy pregnancy/baby

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

7 days late, spotting last 2 days [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, My period is 7 days late today. The past couple of days I've been having cramps and I'm always sure my period has started but when I go to the bathroom there's nothing in my underware, just some brown smearing when I wipe. My husband and I have been trying to conceive for 2 months... I tested...

I'm 5 days late [ 12 Answers ]

Hi there I am 5 days late now (35days) and i done a preg test this morning and got a BFN :( Thats a result i didnt want to see !! So now i am feeling rather low about the result !! :( :( I'm all bloated too, Im getting like tiny mild cramps !! My jeans are getting abit tight too !! ...

10 Days Late [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I need some advice, I'm 23 and I am trying for my second child. My last period was on 20th Jan and I have not had one since, my periods always start on or around the 2oth. I have taken 3 HPT and they have all been negative. I am getting a dull pain in my stomach (lower) and sometimes feel a...

3 days late [ 4 Answers ]

Well i am 3 days late and i done a pregnancy test yesterday afternoon i think i done the test way too early :confused: !! Me & my DP saw a really really faint line but not too sure as i have been getting slight tummy pains :( !! The longest i have gone with my period is 34 days !! I have in...

Three days late! [ 2 Answers ]

Well I just wanted to thank all of you for your support all the times I had questions. I took a hpt today and... positive... Yes! Chery I'm going to the dr. as soon as I can get in. (I just knew you would say something) I will keep you all posted. I hope that this isn't a false positive and I...

View more questions Search